Wtf is up with all the climate change denial lately?

The Earth is gazillion years old.

Climate change research is based on .0001% of the time the Earth has existed.

It's science, sure. Not much of an exact science though.

Its like this is like the anti vax movement kicked up a notch.
Every news article is being clogged up with comments about how it's all b.s. When you can literally pull up a Wikipedia page and read into the facts for yourself.

Why is there such a backlash towards this science?

The theory of man made climate change lacks a standard of falsifiability.

The fundamental requirement to call a theory "science", is a standard of falsifiability.

Einstein's theory of relativity can be articulated in a few sentences. The falsifiable standard for that theory can also be articulated in a few sentences.

Advocates for man made climate change theory have yet to put forward any such standard.

If advocates for the theory of man made climate change are either unable, or unwilling to present such a standard, then the theory must be discarded as dogma, having nothing to do with actual science.

because they tried to call it global warming, they said our pollution would make everything hotter but then it got colder. so rather than admitting they were wrong, they renamed it "climate change" and said pollution can make it colder

just shows how politicized this "science" is

Its still called global warming.

The whole climate change thing is to try and convince retards that say "Well im cold right now therefore the world isnt getting warmer"

What I find amusing is the high level of religiosity among both climate change deniers and anti-vaxers. However, its cold here today. Checkmate, scientists!

What I find amusing is the high level of religiosity among both climate change deniers and anti-vaxers. However, its cold here today. Checkmate, scientists!

That cuts both ways. A decade worth of unusually low hurricane activity, then one finally lands and climate scientists flood the airwaves with apocalyptic prophecies. And these are supposed to be scientists!

Both. We had record breaking snowfall where I live. Broke a multiple-thousand year old record. Happened to where my friend lives too on the other side of the country. I don't even buy into global warming, let alone that we're causing it.

Who has been keeping track of snowfall for "multiple thousands of years" where you live?

And how does snowfall negate the theory of global warming?

The bottom line is. A natural disaster or nuclear accident will do more damage that humans can ever do.

Humans can pump millions into climate change and 1 volcano eruption can ruin the atmosphere

Every news article is being clogged up with comments about how it's all b.s. When you can literally pull up a Wikipedia page and read into the facts for yourself.

pussy-award-al-gore.jpg

what is up with all this shit that being a man who thinks he is a woman and may or may not have got his penis chopped off is a woman shit???
one is proven false and the other isn't

Living in China, I have to say those free trade deals are probably a good bargain for us. We get cheap stuff back home and almost all the pollution is here in China.
interesting way to look at it. We consume the products without having to pay for it pollution wise.
Trump said we're getting screwed by China but may be only FINANCIALLY. They're getting screwed MEDICALLY since LUNG CANCER is on the rise over there.

That cuts both ways. A decade worth of unusually low hurricane activity, then one finally lands and climate scientists flood the airwaves with apocalyptic prophecies. And these are supposed to be scientists!

Al Gore is not a scientist.

The bottom line is. A natural disaster or nuclear accident will do more damage that humans can ever do.

Humans can pump millions into climate change and 1 volcano eruption can ruin the atmosphere

Notsureifseriousorjuststupid.

I'd be more worried if the planet was cooling rather than warming.

Ultimately, people are selfish. We have a short time here.

I believe global warming is real, but I think humans have a limited impact on it.

Heard something on the radio the other day, the arctic is having a heatwave and it's around 50 degrees above normal.

you libs are obsessed with this dumb stuff.... liberalism is indeed a mental illness

Back