WTF is this? Is this real, and is this a part of American culture?

Wrestling is only entertaining if it involves a fat bloke called Shirley being cheered on by yer nan .

Stumbled upon this video on youtube, and it made me truly sick.

Is this real? WTF is this? Certainly looks pretty real.

I still cant fully wrap my head around why americans enjoy watching juiceheads raging around a ring and heavy breathing into a microphone, and now i see this?

If this is real, i gotta ask how often do shows like this happen? Where? How?

I mean, i can olny imagine the comments if something like this happened in some other country...

I need some explanations here!

That's New Jack. New Jack should be in jail. It's a wonder how, even in this day and age, nobody has Brody'd him.

Wrestling is only entertaining if it involves a fat bloke called Shirley being cheered on by yer nan .

Her Majesty's favorite as well!
Long live World of Sport!
Holler at ya boy!
shirley-crabtree.jpg

Hardcore wrestling is a thing, but New Jack goes above and beyond the norm, and should be in jail for no less than three counts of attempted murder.

Ah yes, after Sunday roast dinners, us Americans always had a hardcore rasslin match. Oh, and war Sabu
I had Sabu and Too Cold Scorpio land on me at an event.

Awesome.

I like wrestling, but the hardcore shit is just terrible in my opinion.

Jumping off a platform and (sort of) hoping not to die isn't wrestling.

You can't classify what a goon like New Jack does as the same activity as what Ricochet does.

Sort of on the subject, there is a place for strong style-- it can be done well-- but often times that sucks, too.

Last edited:
Hardcore wrestling is a thing, but New Jack goes above and beyond the norm, and should be in jail for no less than three counts of attempted murder.
I am not one for wishing harmful things on people, but new jack is an exception. Massive POS, and he got part of what he deserves.

I am not one for wishing harmful things on people, but new jack is an exception. Massive POS, and he got part of what he deserves.

I'm a little out of the New Jack loop. Did something happen to him?

I'm a little out of the New Jack loop. Did something happen to him?
The gif in here where he fell into the table with the other guy,well it cracked his skull and left him with permanent brain damage, and other ailments.

He got off light imo

The gif in here where he fell into the table with the other guy,well it cracked his skull and left him with permanent brain damage, and other ailments.

He got off light imo

Oh' yeah, I knew about that. I was hoping he got the piss beat out of him recently, or was imprisoned for something.

Dude is a lunatic. Promoters should be held accountable for booking his dumb ass. He's still intentionally maiming people on the indy circuit last I checked.

New Jack is a piece of shit. The dude would try to intentionally hurt people.

Stumbled upon this video on youtube, and it made me truly sick.

Is this real? WTF is this? Certainly looks pretty real.

I still cant fully wrap my head around why americans enjoy watching juiceheads raging around a ring and heavy breathing into a microphone, and now i see this?

If this is real, i gotta ask how often do shows like this happen? Where? How?

I mean, i can olny imagine the comments if something like this happened in some other country...

I need some explanations here!

You realize you are on a MMA forum, yes?

What?

What Mexico and Japan have to do with anything?

I had no idea this even exists, was watching some fails stoned as fuck on youtube and stumbled upon a video of these dudes in USA cutting their faces and stabbing eachother with knives in a ring, needed some answers, and thats about it...

I don't think the stabbing thing was real. That would be murder, even if it's fake wrestling.

It is all fake. 'Professional' wrestling gone wild. 'Shock and Awe'. Did you not watch the movie 'The Wrestler' with Mickey Rourke? The blood and gore has been added for affect. They make more money this way.

Watch Jeff Glover, the 'Human Monkey'. This guy is way more entertaining and truly amazing with Jiu-Jitsu.

The blood is real and most hardcore wrestlers make fuck all money. They're basically dumb-asses caught up in a genuinely toxic culture of trying to prove how badass they are by agreeing to do stupid and dangerous stunts.

If their goal is to make money they'd work on their aesthetics and character and try and make it into the WWE instead of wrestling in CZW which gets crowds of like 100 people on a good day. It's rare to see anyone from this genre of wrestling transition into the mainstream because that would be considered "selling out".

The guy that played the character New Jack is pretty unstable in real life, with a reputation for attacking opponents in ways they've not agreed to. If the activity wasn't surrounded by such a macho culture I'm sure most sensible people would have refused to work with him.

The stabbing incident is infamous among wrestling fans, and resulted in lawsuits.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_Transit_incident_(professional_wrestling)

Yeah that stuff takes place in every trailer park in America

I have never in my life even managed to sit through a normal WWE show.

It boys soap opera.

It's 99% staged.

Over the years it has gotten more extreme as has most things.

Watch some old Bruiser Brody versus Abdullah the Butcher matches...they've toned it down alot these days.

Watch some old Bruiser Brody versus Abdullah the Butcher matches...they've toned it down alot these days.
I watch it sometimes with my son, and it is really tame compared to when I was really into it(attitude era).

Back