WTF is this? Is this real, and is this a part of American culture?

The Penetrator

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Stumbled upon this video on youtube, and it made me truly sick.

Is this real? WTF is this? Certainly looks pretty real.

I still cant fully wrap my head around why americans enjoy watching juiceheads raging around a ring and heavy breathing into a microphone, and now i see this?

If this is real, i gotta ask how often do shows like this happen? Where? How?

I mean, i can olny imagine the comments if something like this happened in some other country...

I need some explanations here!

lol @ a Croatian being dumbfounded by celebrations of brutality. That's like a Saudi acting surprised that we think women are bad drivers.

By the way, the explanation is located under your lawnmower- it's the thing that is spinning rather quickly.

Very much so , just like child brides,animal brothels and school massacres .

lol @ a Croatian being dumbfounded by celebrations of brutality. That's like a Saudi acting surprised that we think women are bad drivers.

By the way, the explanation is located under your lawnmower- it's the thing that is spinning rather quickly.

This by far exceeds any "celebration od brutality" i have ever witnessed, ever. Not even close. What you think we do here lol?

As a kid I watched a tonne of Pro Wrestling (especially ECW and FMW/Big Japan) and yeah it could be brutal at times, but everyone there voluntarily partakes in and from what I can gather seemingly enjoys it (or at least the thrill of doing things that amaze normal human beings with normal pain thresholds). Everyone in the video above (barring maybe the mass transit kid) knew what they were getting into and would've had a hand in planning out any of the action. Though I'm pretty sure vic grimes didn't want to be pulled 20ft from a scaffold by the time they got up there.

I do however draw the line at things like CZW's annual Tournament of Death. Some of that shit is just disgusting, and those guys seem to do that for very little (if any) money. ECW was extreme but still resembled wrestling, CZW seems to be just ultraviolent sadomasochism disguised as wrestling. VICE have a good documentary on YouTube following one of their shows which is pretty eye opening in to the damage these guys can inflict on each other.

Last edited:
This by far exceeds any "celebration od brutality" i have ever witnessed, ever. Not even close. What you think we do here lol?
I have been told that you stab each other constantly while walking in circles around broken Serbian tanks. Is this not accurate?

Stumbled upon this video on youtube, and it made me truly sick.

I still cant fully wrap my head around why americans enjoy watching juiceheads raging around a ring and heavy breathing into a microphone, and now i see this?

If this is real, i gotta ask how often do shows like this happen? Where? How?

I mean, i can olny imagine the comments if something like this happened in some other country...

I need some explanations here!

I love how you focused your outrage on Mexico and Japan.

No, there isn't a problem with anti-American bigotry in Europe and abroad, at all.

I love how you focused your outrage on Mexico and Japan.

No, there isn't a problem with anti-American bigotry in Europe and abroad, at all.

What?

What Mexico and Japan have to do with anything?

I had no idea this even exists, was watching some fails stoned as fuck on youtube and stumbled upon a video of these dudes in USA cutting their faces and stabbing eachother with knives in a ring, needed some answers, and thats about it...

It is all fake. 'Professional' wrestling gone wild. 'Shock and Awe'. Did you not watch the movie 'The Wrestler' with Mickey Rourke? The blood and gore has been added for affect. They make more money this way.

Watch Jeff Glover, the 'Human Monkey'. This guy is way more entertaining and truly amazing with Jiu-Jitsu.

What?

What Mexico and Japan have to do with anything?

I had no idea this even exists, was watching some fails stoned as fuck on youtube and stumbled upon a video of these dudes in USA cutting their faces and stabbing eachother with knives in a ring, needed some answers, and thats about it...
*Sigh*

Get back to work on that lawnmower, Luka.

*Sigh*

Get back to work on that lawnmower, Luka.

I understand you are trying to act smart or something, with this approach, but really i cant understand the point youre trying to make.

And theres nothing wrong with my lawnmower really, worked pretty fine last week. And why are you the second dude that mentions lawnmowers lol? Also whats up with the word "bigotry" , till couple of years ago i never even heard of that term, not even 100% sure what it means, and now i see it daily even on MMA forums lol...

Sheesh, came here confused looking for some answers, left 10 times more confused...

I miss ECW, best thing to come out of the '90s

Also, shouldn't this be in the pro rasslin' sub?

Ah yes, after Sunday roast dinners, us Americans always had a hardcore rasslin match. Oh, and war Sabu

It boys soap opera.

It's 99% staged.

Over the years it has gotten more extreme as has most things.

4c0a9d287acd208d314f04abea93ee934c242990_hq.gif

Back