WTF is the point of Battlefield 1?

I found the maps in battlefield way too big. As soon as I spend like five minutes running out of base some sick weirdo would just snipe me, and back to base I go. Over and over and over again.

Cheer up ts ya mouldy old cunt
You have almost 6k posts since 2013....

Da fuck are you doing with your life? I'm an old moldy cunt, so I have an excuse, but you, you're just a total fucking loser with no friends hahahaha!

What's your address? I'll send this POS game to you.

So is cod. i like games with skill gaps.

I like games that are fun, Battlefield 1 is the best BF since Bad Company 2. It's awesome. I haven't played Call of Duty since Black Ops so I wouldn't know, but the new ones look godawful.

The concept of a WWI shooter sounds completely absurd to me. At least you could make a WWII shooter emulate the battles of saving private Ryan or band of brothers, but WWI was trench warfare. Seems more suited to an RTS where you just send endless wave after wave of men to get gunned down, shelled or gassed in no-man's-land. But an FPS? Wtf?

The concept of a WWI shooter sounds completely absurd to me. At least you could make a WWII shooter emulate the battles of saving private Ryan or band of brothers, but WWI was trench warfare. Seems more suited to an RTS where you just send endless wave after wave of men to get gunned down, shelled or gassed in no-man's-land. But an FPS? Wtf?

1) BF1 isn't historical, more of a historical fiction sort of thing.
2) Verdun is an excellent game that successfully portrays trench warfare (in a video game sense)
3) There were other theatres of war than the Western Front
4) Go to 3.55 and on

The point of the game is to make money. Something they are doing very very well at. But it's probably the second worst BF title in the last few years.

Consoles are actually time machines, battlefield one puts you in someone's from the past conscious.

Bf1 is OK. I started playing bf4 again and I'm having much more fun.

I found the maps in battlefield way too big. As soon as I spend like five minutes running out of base some sick weirdo would just snipe me, and back to base I go. Over and over and over again.

You aren't playing with a squad if you are constantly having to run long distances. Your teammates are crucially important. Especially so as spawn points.

You aren't playing with a squad if you are constantly having to run long distances. Your teammates are crucially important. Especially so as spawn points.
This is very true. I take the cod approach where I just run around with a shotgun looking for cats to blast in the face.

Out of the two games. Cod is much more fun but bf is done a lot better, specially after bo2 was released every other cod has been shit.

This is very true. I take the cod approach where I just run around with a shotgun looking for cats to blast in the face.

Out of the two games. Cod is much more fun but bf is done a lot better, specially after bo2 was released every other cod has been shit.

Playing that way in Battlefield will never be fun. The game is in winning the objectives. K/D is incidental.

Playing that way in Battlefield will never be fun. The game is in winning the objectives. K/D is incidental.
yeah so i played bf4 on ps3 and hardline on ps4. definitely done with the cod and bf line of games for a while.

i really loved tom clancy rainbow 6 seige. that was epic and full team work.

currently going back through gta v and wanting to start the last of us again as soon as i finish gta.

what do you play?

yeah so i played bf4 on ps3 and hardline on ps4. definitely done with the cod and bf line of games for a while.

i really loved tom clancy rainbow 6 seige. that was epic and full team work.

currently going back through gta v and wanting to start the last of us again as soon as i finish gta.

what do you play?

Pretty much BF only. We have a solid clan that sticks together and consistently owns the top 5 so we just have an absolute freaking blast.

Pretty much BF only. We have a solid clan that sticks together and consistently owns the top 5 so we just have an absolute freaking blast.
yeah im stuck for games right now, every thing i get i just lose interest in straight away lol. so im running through games ive already finished on the ps3, just the ps4 version. but gta v and the last of us are classic games that deserve to belong in any collection.

I agree with the thread title. What was the point of making a WWI game if they're just going to load it with automatic weapons?

You have almost 6k posts since 2013....

Da fuck are you doing with your life? I'm an old moldy cunt, so I have an excuse, but you, you're just a total fucking loser with no friends hahahaha!

What's your address? I'll send this POS game to you.
lmao I've achieved more since 2013 while making 6000 posts than you could dream of in your sad shrivelled up lifetime, cobber.

And no thanks for the game i already played it and traded it in bc i thought it was pretty shit hahaha

Back