Wtf happened to Lebron's jumpshot.

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
He had a nice one wtf happened to it the past 2 seasons. I swear he never makes them anymore he just goes to the rim now.

If you're able to bowl people over with reckless abandon, and then bitch out refs with no worries about getting T'd up, why are you going to shoot jump shots

I remember he claimed he could shoot 50/40/90 if he wanted to.

If you're able to bowl people over with reckless abandon, and then bitch out refs with no worries about getting T'd up, why are you going to shoot jump shots
Yeah, not gonna top this. Sums it up. He's joining the Dwight Howard school of regressing skills.

Seriously, how is Dwight Howard a less skilled player after a dozen years in the league than he was after half a dozen? I can't recall ever seeing regression this obvious.

A) dwight howard literally doesn't give a shit. Any pro that lives off a diet of skittles and shit, cmon son (marshawn is the exception, he clearly takes playing seriously, just not the other bs)

B) lebron could never actually shoot, as evident by his FT percentages. He was able to shoot 40 from 3 one year in MIA, but that was more the system, and having awesome shooters all around him (shit, even chalmers can hit open jays)....plus, roids and getting bigger is never conducive to shooting better. Don't think it's a coincidence that virtually every great shooter is lithe (J. Shuttlesworth, curry, kerr, bird, dirk, dana barros, craig hodges, etc..)

It's pretty sad how Dwight has regressed considering how many resources he has had access to. No one is asking him to become Hakeem but for fucks sake, get some fundamentals.

Not totally on topic but: Am I crazy that I think LBJ at his best is basically the new Karl Malone? LBJ better at all around D but his offensive game reminds me of Malones a ton and I dont here anyone talk about it.

Yeah, not gonna top this. Sums it up. He's joining the Dwight Howard school of regressing skills.

Seriously, how is Dwight Howard a less skilled player after a dozen years in the league than he was after half a dozen? I can't recall ever seeing regression this obvious.
Dwert is a manchild. You remember that relationship that he had with that 17 year old? You see the messages from both of them? One looked like the adult and the other looked like a child (I'll let you guess which one was which). He's a couple eggs short of a dozen. His body started falling apart, and he can't really mature his game when he was never able to mature himself

Good thing LAKES booted that piece of trash Slight Coward out of LA, LMAO!

Good thing LAKES booted that piece of trash Slight Coward out of LA, LMAO!

BNszKfACMAIaPg6-2.jpg

i think at this pt, any 'effort' or 'try' by the lakes front office counts as a nontry

see: Lamarcus Aldridge attempt

LMAO looks like JCans just discovered photoshop. A piss poor attempt but an attempt no less, JCans ROFL.

Back