WTF Happened to Edward Norton????

kingbaldwin3.jpg
I dont get it

I always liked him as a actor , I really think the should do a American history X 2 with Norton. His character was a alpha racist badass

i think when he was out of work for ages he was racist skinhead and bashed some dude real bad, slammed his mouth into a gutter or something like that, went to prison so im not sure if hes out

Apparently he is a gigantic asshole to work with.

Too bad, great actor.
Yup. that is a pretty common rumour about him.

i was going to start a thread asking 'what happened to Ed Norton' but took a second to search first and so instead I am just bumping this.

i am a big fan of his acting. He needs to get back to making some A movies.

Last I saw him was in Pride & Glory. He was also the Hulk that failed.
Isn't he also that smart guy in that popular tv show Game of Thrones?
He fell off when he demanded big money to be part of the avengers and held up shooting before they replaced him with mark ruffalo. He has the reputation of being hard to work with and making demands

He was the GOAT

Really dug him as an actor

Always been a fan of Norton. He killed it in The Score and Death to Smoochy.

I just assumed he wouldn’t shower with Harvey Weinstein so he got blacklisted.

It's not a question of doing fine: Norton has been banned from blockbusters since Hulk. You can turn it around any way you want, you will not find one since 2008. Maybe Bourne Legacy but he was supporting the supporting actors in that...

So the point remains: why has Norton been banned from blockbusters? My answers remains the same: it's because he refused to come back to play Hulk again and the major studios put him on a black list or something. That doesn't mean he doesn't work: he has done a dozen of movies since Hulk.

Yet, he hasn't been pivotal in a blockbuster since then...
I thought he was booted from playing the Hulk. Wasn't the story that he would not be a good member of an ensemble cast?

Yup. that is a pretty common rumour about him.

i was going to start a thread asking 'what happened to Ed Norton' but took a second to search first and so instead I am just bumping this.

i am a big fan of his acting. He needs to get back to making some A movies.

He was in this movie called Collateral Beauty recently. Reading the synopsis you will think this is Oscar worthy drama material.

He is white, and he has some spirit and toughness in his soul.. They aren't Making roles for that right now. He needs to learn to stutter around women, talk a little gay, and be the guy that every girl cheats on. Then he might be ok

Red Dragon is one of the best movies I have ever seen.

He is white, and he has some spirit and toughness in his soul.. They aren't Making roles for that right now. He needs to learn to stutter around women, talk a little gay, and be the guy that every girl cheats on. Then he might be ok

63p0KXD.gif

Constantly tries to hijack the directors vision and do his job. He needs to be directed by someone who will tell him to shut the fuck up and fall in line. He's a good actor but people don't like working with him.

Back