wtf happened to ben Henderson?

He had knee surgery but yeah he looked bad

He's been around for awhile,and the games passed him by.

He should go back to the UFC, where the competition is a little bit easier.

he went from winning at WW in ufc to losing in bellator 155. didn't see it coming.

I think people doesn't realize how good LW and WW divisions of Bellator are. Imo both Lima and Koreshkov are top 10 WW MMA, Askren is up there too. And at LW Chandler and Pitbull would be, at least, top 20.

About Bendo, i just think he's getting old, but he isn't that washed up like people are pretending, he's just fighting good competition, i bet he would dominate the J-Lo level fighters

he went from winning at WW in ufc to losing in bellator 155. didn't see it coming.

Neither did I TBH. Surprised by his record in Bellator, but maybe these top Bellator guys are better than we typically give them credit for. Eddie Bellator won UFC gold after all...

Or maybe he's just lost it. who the F knows...?

People have said he deserved to lose almost every bout since Edgar 1.

33 is getting up there for the lighter weights. I think leaving the UFC might have killed some of the fire in him too though

Ferguson is 33. The guy he was fighting is in his 30's too and not good. That's just an excuse idiots use to try and dismiss the reality that the sport evolves.

Benson has been left in the dust. He was an average all around fighter that excelled for that reason and can't hang in a generation where that's mandatory.

Neither did I TBH. Surprised by his record in Bellator, but maybe these top Bellator guys are better than we typically give them credit for. Eddie Bellator won UFC gold after all...

Or maybe he's just lost it. who the F knows...?
Could be the second if he was the only one, Larkinz is already 0-2 and could go to 0-3 if they feed him to Koreshkov.

He was never very good. Pettis made quick work of him at his peak.

Ferguson is 33. The guy he was fighting is in his 30's too and not good. That's just an excuse idiots use to try and dismiss the reality that the sport evolves.

Benson has been left in the dust. He was an average all around fighter that excelled for that reason and can't hang in a generation where that's mandatory.
Shhhh it's past your bedtime.

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret though noob. The first thing that goes with age is reflexes. Guess which weight classes rely on that the most?

He's shot. I think fight mileage and injuries have played more of a role than age. He's nowhere near as explosive as he used to be, neither in his takedowns or his striking. He just looks like a shadow of what he once was. Might be time to consider retirement.

gods will bro. Next time those tattooed wings will fly.

no hands, lacks any sort of jab or range.

was not dominant in any one area, just well-rounded, which doesn't keep you at top tier persistently.

Back