Wtf Fedor and Rampage in the same tourney but not fighting each other in 1st rd?!

killakillakilla

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
WTF!! They can put together Fedor vs Rampage now but they decide to go with Page vs Sonnen and Fedor vs Mir?! Makes no sense at all!! As a pride fan from back in the day I have wanted to watch Fedor vs Rampage for years now. Why couldn’t they just set that up as the first round fight? They could’ve just made Sonnen vs mir. This is bs. Absolute ridiculous. We were so close to getting Fedor vs Page. Damnit Damnit!

It’s literally the best matchup that can happen out of the tourney. They should have just set it up in the first round

It will happen in the second round

It will happen in the second round

Low probability of that occurring it’s very realistic that one or both of them will lose in the first round or be injured and unable to fight in the second round. I’m guessing there’s less than a 40% chance of this fight happening in the second round.

They should have just made the fight now. It’s literally the best matchup they can make in this tourny

Mir might have negociated to have Fedor in the 1st round to get the opportunity to beat the former top 3 of PRIDE

Mir and Sonnen will both win imo, rampage will get wrestle fucked and fedor simply has no chin left and is against a way bigger guy who tbf is probably the way better roudlnded fighter these days.

Mir and Sonnen will both win imo, rampage will get wrestle fucked and fedor simply has no chin left and is against a way bigger guy who tbf is probably the way better roudlnded fighter these days.
Exactly. I have Sonnen, Mir, Nelson, and King Mo winning the first round.

After thinking about it I don't mind the LHW vs LHW, HW vs HW match ups they've come up with. This ends up with the best LHW VS HW in the finale. I personally have Mitrione or Bader winning the whole thing.

Exactly. I have Sonnen, Mir, Nelson, and King Mo winning the first round.

There's a very real chance you lose all 4 of those lol. I think that's a good thing though, most matchups are pretty even. Sonnen got one of the only guys he'd have a chance against.

It does to me and I’m pissed. We will never get Fedor vs Page

What about Mir vs Fedor?
We might never get it, if the first round would be Fedor vs Sonnen or Fedor vs Rampage

So, ummm, what's the point?

What about Mir vs Fedor?
We might never get it, if the first round would be Fedor vs Sonnen or Fedor vs Rampage

So, ummm, what's the point?

Who cares about Fedor vs mir. Fedor vs Page is a much more exciting fight

It's better in the second round.

Yea but the probability of both of them winning in the first round and being uninjured and able to fight in the second round is low. I’d rather just see the fight now

Back