Wtf did bt sport just dub tills interview?!?!

Cant believe FS1 censored the interview. Fuck off.

I want to see the uncensored version. Would have been lit

Had no subs AND a censored part.

No idea what he was talking about.

yeah like almost his whole interview got censured, haha

. u guys get ufc cencored while watching live? Is it a 10 sek delay so the producers can bleep stuff out? I pay to watch legitimate stream (ufcs partners in my region) and nothings ever cencored. With that said the only cenored things we have on tv in my countrie is imported american television.

. u guys get ufc cencored while watching live? Is it a 10 sek delay so the producers can bleep stuff out? I pay to watch legitimate stream (ufcs partners in my region) and nothings ever cencored. With that said the only cenored things we have on tv in my countrie is imported american television.

And you are the king of which country?

It's stupid af, we are literally watching people legally punch the fuck out of eachother but yet swearing is censored

So.....
Did you hear Darren's interview then?

RIP English

It's stupid af, we are literally watching people legally punch the fuck out of eachother but yet swearing is censored

Allowing heads being splattered in movies and censoring titties is one thing, but allowing everyone to watch two people beat the feck out of eachother and then censoring a few "cunt"-words here and there is a bit silly, but ESPN Disney.

Back