Media Wtf deontay wilder went total rage lord to radio raheem

By saying Black Lives Matter?
They aren't beating up white ppl while screaming it are they?
But they are rioting and they are of mostly one race. It sounds like you'd only be happy if they were beating up white people lol

I never knew there was some quota in a race riot where the rioters have to kill a certain number of other races for it to be called a proper race riot lol

Ahh I see thanks for explaining

But what I don't get is his intense anger, why did he flip at raheem over the subject?
Because it was an absurd question, coming from another black man that chose to bait him into elaborating on something that he already knew for the sake of making Wilder either look racist or crazy. It pissed him off.

It's free unless you want to stir up racial hatred or some other bigotted shit. What personally have you been stopped of doing by our lack of free speech?
It's free speech with the exception that if someone perceives offence and they have protected characteristic that can be a criminal offence. And that is arbitrary and subjective.

And it is also stupid and can and is being used to shut down dialogue and opinion.

But they are rioting and they are of mostly one race. It sounds like you'd only be happy if they were beating up white people lol

I never knew there was some quota in a race riot where the rioters have to kill a certain number of other races for it to be called a proper race riot lol
So would all the Portland riots be White Race Riots since they are mostly of one race with the Antifa vs Proud Boys nonsense?
I wouldn't call it a race riot but under your definition it would be.

It's free speech with the exception that if someone perceives offence and they have protected characteristic that can be a criminal offence. And that is arbitrary and subjective.

And it is also stupid and can and is being used to shut down dialogue and opinion.
Ok so give me an example where it was used to shut down dialogue and opinion. The EDL can't go on about Islamisation? Boo hoo.

When Reginald Denny got pulled out of his truck and beaten by 4 black dudes in 1992. Yes that was a race riot. When the cops pulled out of South Central LA, because the crowd was getting very upset, the crowd looked at the one white guy, a journalist, and started attacking him. Thats a race riot. Because it becomes a Us vs Them mentality.

Now if you got a bunch of black people screaming "Black Lives Matter" with some goofy white liberals next to them screaming it as well.. That is not a race riot. That is just a social protest, social unrest, or just a flat out mini riot but not a race riot.

So would all the Portland riots be White Race Riots since they are mostly of one race with the Antifa vs Proud Boys nonsense?
I wouldn't call it a race riot but under your definition it would be.
Did it have big racial overtones like Black Lives Matter? I just watched a clip and it looked like white on white to me.

Last edited:
Lets get back to boxing.

Ok so give me an example where it was used to shut down dialogue and opinion. The EDL can't go on about Islamisation? Boo hoo.
Many times in several instances people who have quoted snoop dogg lyrics have been convicted of hate crimes. A man who taught his dog to seig heil to piss off his girlfriend
is convicted of a hate crime. It's stupid. Why give over power to the government you don't trust and that has the power to enforcably deprive you of your liberty for saying words.

Also. I like turtles. And KUBRAT pulev is the one true king.

Last edited:
I am getting to LA too late to go to the weigh-ins, that would have been fun.

This posh cunt taking a piss really gave me a laugh mates

If I was in UK I would already been convicted of holocaust denial among other things for sure

So the free speech thing has its downsides is what I'm getting at

Many times in several instances people who have quoted snoop dogg lyrics have been convicted of hate crimes. A man who taught his dog to seig heil to piss off his girlfriend
is convicted of a hate crime. It's stupid. Why give over power to the government you don't trust and that has the power to enforcably deprive you of your liberty for saying words.

Also. I like turtles. And KUBRAT pulev is the one true king.
Ok so your right to invoke Snoop Dogg lyrics has been infringed upon, that's some serious shit! And the man who taught his dog to Seig Heil deserves to be locked up lol. What worries me more about governments is their attempt to be able to monitor our communications ad hoc due to some perceived threat of terrorism. THAT bothers me a lot more than some Neo-Nazi dog training twat.

Ok so your right to invoke Snoop Dogg lyrics has been infringed upon, that's some serious shit! And the man who taught his dog to Seig Heil deserves to be locked up lol. What worries me more about governments is their attempt to be able to monitor our communications ad hoc due to some perceived threat of terrorism. THAT bothers me a lot more than some Neo-Nazi dog training twat.
The guy wasn't a Nazi. Those are basic rights of average people being infringed upon and you're making excuses at the same time as also stating you're worried about the government monitoring your communications.. that doesn't make sense.

The guy wasn't a Nazi. Those are basic rights of average people being infringed upon and you're making excuses at the same time as also stating you're worried about the government monitoring your communications.. that doesn't make sense.
So a guy gets prosecuted because he teaches his dog to salute at 'Sieg Heil' and you equate that to a breach of someones basic human rights LOL Keep going this is classic stuff.... Apparently this 'non-racist' also taught the dog to respond to 'Gas the jews' yeah he sounds non-racist to me LMFAO

So a guy gets prosecuted because he teaches his dog to salute at 'Sieg Heil' and you equate that to a breach of someones basic human rights LOL Keep going this is classic stuff....
The guy did it in his own home as an attempt to infuriate his girlfriend as a joke, because nazis are bad.. Now potentially taking away someones freedom because of a bad joke is a basic breach of human rights.

The guy did it in his own home as an attempt to infuriate his girlfriend as a joke, because nazis are bad.. Now potentially taking away someones freedom because of a bad joke is a basic breach of human rights.
Really LOL and you believe that shit!?? He taught the dog to respond to 'Gas the Jews' as well. He then posted it on youtube and gained almost a million views on youtube. All to annoy his GF, he wasn't really a racist LMFAO
yeah the cunt deserves to be locked up, for his own fucking safety! Some people are too dumb to be left on the streets. And you are worried about his human rights... bless

We haven't done too bad with our government and we still have a decent amount of freedom of speech. And Trump isn't a racist?!? LOL Yeah 'Fake News'

“Decent amount”. Not to be mean but a boiling frog has no idea he is being cooked.

Or course it is. Listen to the man not what people say he says. I expect more from an independent minded man like you.

Last edited:
“Decent amount”. Not to be mean but a boiling frog has no idea he is being cooked.

Or course it is. Listen to the man not what people say he says. I expect more from an independent minded man like you.

I asked the question of the other poster (from the UK) who disagreed with the UK having a decent amount of free speech when did he feel his free speech was effected and he couldn't give me an example.
I'm sorry but when I read articles like this I'm convinced Trump is a racist:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html

We've had like six or seven riots since 1992 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_racial_violence_in_the_United_States#Since_1988

But besides all of that, Deontay has always seemed so easily bothered. I don't know if that is his demeanor or a character he plays, but if it's that easy to get into his head, I worry about how he will perform against Fury. There's a lot to be revealed come fight night.
I guess those are riots but not like very violent riots.
I don't even consider those riots, but more of protests with a little bottle and brick throwing.
I mean shit, what ever city wins the Super Bowl, technically has a riot.
WTO in 1999 in Seattle was a riot.
Every year during May, Seattle has a riot for Mayday, where people run around and destroy shit and the cops shoot gas at them. Every year.

Back