Media Wtf deontay wilder went total rage lord to radio raheem

Wilder channeled his inner Woodley, is normal.

Fair assessment and even an accurate one in some instances. Wilder isnt going to outbox most fighters, even mid level guys. His game is power and that in all likelihood wont change.

Im game for whatever. My av is hostage with this stupid thing for another month or so though.

Ahh, nice reply.
It really is just the trolls you game on then, fair play.

Let's leave it for now then and worry bout a later fight ;).
Whytes next one should be interesting.

Was rooting for Wilder but this act has gotten old. Give him his 40 acres and a mule maybe then he can get over how hard the last 400yrs has been for him.

There are 46 million African Americans in the USA out of 330 million population.

The UK has a population of 66 million...

Go to take some courses in anthology and political sciences. Also get the book “I live in a fantasy world!” written by Aries.
Random points which mean what exactly? Can't you craft a decent argument or do you just come out with stupid facts that mean nothing or just go into some stupid dumb act? You have race riots all the fucking time and 'Black Lives Matter'. We don't have that shit.

I got to say the hate speech laws we do have are bullshit tho. It's based off of perceived offense. Which is a sham.

Murica do the whole free speed h thing better but at a cost.
Yeah but the police generally won't prosecute if it's BS. At least we have the ability to shut down hate speech if needed.

1. Thank the Lord we have the 1st amendment unlike y’all. We will defend the right a fool to be one, because we know if we shut them down at some point the tables can be turned on us. We can question anyone in authority without fear of personal jeopardy. That right of man speak what he thinks was confirmed in our founding document, most importantly when his thoughts are in the minority. I pity folk who live in a land they can’t speak their minds because it might might offend someone or upset those in authority, I pity them.

2. Patently false.
We haven't done too bad with our government and we still have a decent amount of freedom of speech. And Trump isn't a racist?!? LOL Yeah 'Fake News'

Last edited:
We haven't done too bad with our government and we still have a decent amount of freedom of speech. And Trump isn't a racist?
I have a problem with this and it's where I side with murica..there is no such thing as a decent amount of free speech. Either it's free or it isn't. And it's not free here.

Random points which mean what exactly? Can't you craft a decent argument or do you just come out with stupid facts that mean nothing or just go into some stupid dumb act? You have race riots all the fucking time and 'Black Lives Matter'. We don't have that shit.
There hasn't really been a race riot since 1992. And Black Lives Matter is more of a social media presence led by a white man who claims to be black.

There hasn't really been a race riot since 1992. And Black Lives Matter is more of a social media presence led by a white man who claims to be black.
There have been loads of race riots or does stuff like Ferguson not count anymore?
These are taken from wiki:
That's plenty if you ask me. How many have the UK had in the same time?

This likely wont end well, we probably should stick with discussing the fight lol.

This likely wont end well, we probably should stick with discussing the fight lol.
Yeah this is heading to War Room territory. I can't even remember who brought up race in the first place. At a guess I'd say it was the troll GolovkinGOAT Fucker.

There have been loads of race riots or does stuff like Ferguson not count anymore?
These are taken from wiki:
That's plenty if you ask me. How many have the UK had in the same time?
Those aren't riots let alone race riots. Those are social unrest or protests.
LA burned and 63 people were killed in 1992. I don't think anyone was killed in any of the riots you mentioned.
But in 1992 Blacks and Mexicans burned down Korean shops and beat the shit out of white people driving by in a major city in America.

Ferguson is a small dinky town of about 20,000.

Those aren't riots let alone race riots. Those are social unrest or protests.
LA burned and 63 people were killed in 1992. I don't think anyone was killed in any of the riots you mentioned.
But in 1992 Blacks and Mexicans burned down Korean shops and beat the shit out of white people driving by in a major city in America.

Ferguson is a small dinky town of about 20,000.
OK lol social unrest events then. In the UK we'd call them riots but to you I guess they are nothing. It's funny that they are called riots on wiki too but you deny that they are. Fair enough.

OK lol social unrest events then. In the UK we'd call them riots but to you I guess they are nothing. Fair enough.
I don't really consider them riots because its just a 100 people running around on a two block radius screaming.
But we can call them Riots though.
But they certainly aren't race riots since its a bunch of races together chanting shit at the cops.
In 1992 LA, that was for certain a race riot because it was two races pitted against another two races.
Then they all 4 came together to loot shit.
That's progress.

I don't really consider them riots because its just a 100 people running around on a two block radius screaming.
But we can call them Riots though.
But they certainly aren't race riots since its a bunch of races together chanting shit at the cops.
In 1992 LA, that was for certain a race riot because it was two races pitted against another two races.
Then they all 4 came together to loot shit.
That's progress.
It's a bunch of races chanting shit against cops who just happen to be mostly black chanting Black Lives Matter. Yeah clearly there are no racial overtones there. Not race, no no.

I have a problem with this and it's where I side with murica..there is no such thing as a decent amount of free speech. Either it's free or it isn't. And it's not free here.
It's free unless you want to stir up racial hatred or some other bigotted shit. What personally have you been stopped of doing by our lack of free speech?

It's a bunch of races chanting shit against cops who just happen to be mostly black chanting Black Lives Matter. Yeah clearly there are no racial overtones there. Not race, no no.
By saying Black Lives Matter?
They aren't beating up white ppl while screaming it are they?

Back