Abubakar Nurmagomedov 13-1 vs Matt Secor 8-3

Prelims

Nathan Schulte 11-2 vs Jamal Mamedov 13-1

Alexandre 'Capitao' Almeida 18-6 vs Steven Siler 29-15

Andrews Nakahara 5-3-2 vs Manny Walo 10-2

Tommy Marcellino 8-5 vs Maurilio Alava 6-2

Arman Ospanov 7-0 vs Steven Rodriguez 8-2

Bruce Boyington 14-10 vs Rodrigo Almeida 13-4

Robert Spinelli 0-0 vs Fabian Miranda 0-0 (4-0 amateur)

Last edited:
WSOF when they do have cards tend to be way bettee than Bellator. But they also have the help of only doing one every like 3 months.

Still it is a great card. Three title fights are all top shelf fights.

Awesome card by WSOF, but I have a feeling it won't be long before another promotion acquire them.

I hope Fight Nights Global or KSW buy them.

Awesome card by WSOF, but I have a feeling it won't be long before another promotion acquire them.

I hope Fight Nights Global or KSW buy them.

A new group just invested $25 million For the 60% of the company! Let's wait what the new regime does! Just my opinion

A new group just invested $25 million For the 60% of the company! Let's wait what the new regime does! Just my opinion

Seriously? $25 million?
They can start a promotion with that kind of money, I don't think WSOF worth that much tbh.

But if that the case I hope WSOF manage to do a monthly events show now.

Seriously? $25 million?
They can start a promotion with that kind of money, I don't think WSOF worth that much tbh.

I agree brother I don't see how they did it! But they got valued at $42 million and The new group got 60% for 25 million! One of the new owners is part owner of the Washington wizards and capitals apparently

I agree brother I don't see how they did it! But they got valued at $42 million and The new group got 60% for 25 million! One of the new owners is part owner of the Washington wizards and capitals apparently
Money can bring fighters and champions from other promotions, they better use that money to hire big name and talented fighters to generate some buzz and earn some PPV and sponsorship cash.

Seriously? $25 million?

It might be smarter to just buy control of a ready made product and than build on it.

prelims are way better than Bellator's

Changes on the card....

Steven siler vs Hakeem dawodu

Steven Rodriguez vs capitao almeida

Marcellino vs bill jones

Phil hawes vs Elijah wynter

Maurilio alava....Fabian Miranda.....arman ospanov all out with visa issues

That's why the scramble on the opponents

Good card, I will be watching as usual.

I want to know if their fighters are still jumping ship? To calm their fans to see if this influx of money is true, I am watching for Justin Gaethje & Marlon Morales if they are free agents and wsof has money they should be fighting for them.

Back