WSOF 35: Ivanov vs. Jordan 11pm ET Prelims/8:15pm ET Main Card Discussion

Well I enjoyed the fights more considering I was evacuated for the afternoon ufc card by the fire department

i usually hate saying guys should leave a promotion because it sounds like only the UFC matters in MMA and I don't believe that, but Ivanov has fought everyone in WSOF.

War Blagoi!

Thought he looked leaner than usual while Jordan looked softer than usual.

Wow so we don't know a single fight from the next card, they should have announced some on this event.

What happened?
Someone was putting gas in their "spring" vehicle and it started a fire in the underground parkade at my condo building, it burnt up a few cars so i got evacuated and got bored waiting to get in again so I went swimming and shopping

Wow so we don't know a single fight from the next card, they should have announced some on this event.
As long as Marcellino is there, you can guarantee at least 300 in the crowd

Sounds like a normal card with 3 title fights (long night). Really glad Ivanov won. Hope he does not stick around WSOF long. Would love to see him in the UFC. Good, rounded heavyweight, young for the division, and has a great comeback story after the whole almost dying thing.

Ivanov's great, would love to see him in the UFC.

Harrison maybe boring, but 16-0 and now WSOF champion marks him as a top-drawer featherweight.

Was nice to see Blagoy get the 1st round KO. He continues to show he is a top notch HW.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back