WSOF 35 did 146k viewers

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Their next show is on the same night as Bellator PPV.

........oh and their NBCSN deal ends this summer

Last edited:
That's bad!!!! 11:00pm et is rough

Last edited:
But they got big plans for 2018.......
Looks like negotiations with UFC aren't going like Moares thought and he could be back trashing dudes

Is it bad though? What kind of numbers does NBC Sports really pull, especially in an 11PM EST time slot....

Prelims Live stream was up to 10k on their site just adding to the conversation but yikes...That's rough.

Really what do you guys expect?

You got to be a hell of hardcore fan to even know what you where watching.

Plus I bet less than 10% of us can even tell us what channel NBCsports is on there TV package, I know I can't and I watched the show.

Is it bad though? What kind of numbers does NBC Sports really pull, especially in an 11PM EST time slot....
To put into perspective,

PBC on NBCSN does around 250k (with cheap level boxers) and NBC is still unhappy with them. Funny enough, the highest PBC on NBCSN ratings are replays of bigger PBC fights.

hmmm... hmmm... solid numbers guys

Poor WSOF. I like them overall but they just can't get good TV ratings, and their gate is probably poor. Unfortunately NBCSN isn't the best channel, and they always put them on too late.

Plus I bet less than 10% of us can even tell us what channel NBCsports is on there TV package, I know I can't and I watched the show.
Pretty much as much as FS1 now

NBCSN brokered a new deal so it rivals other Sports Networks.

Which means they will look for more Primetime live programming, either WSOF or another MMA org.

Last edited:
it was pretty good. Considering the guys they just lost its basically the best they could make

if i don't fully recognize a good amount of people on the top end of a card and it doesn't interest me all that much then I can guarantee you it won't interest many others either. there's not one name on that card that draws viweres.

if i don't fully recognize a good amount of people on the top end of a card and it doesn't interest me all that much then I can guarantee you it won't interest many others either. there's not one name on that card that draws viweres.

Who on the active WSOF roster meets that criteria for you then? The main and co-main are as good as they could have given us.

That's bad considering there were 3 title fights on the card. Anyone know the payouts from the card? Can't find any info.

Pretty much as much as FS1 now

NBCSN brokered a new deal so it rivals other Sports Networks.

Which means they will look for more Primetime live programming, either WSOF or another MMA org.

What new deal?

Back