WSOF 27 - holder vs gamzatov

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/WSOF-27-Holder-vs-Gamzatov-49605

Hr0gHm8.png

firmino-fodor is kinda interesting, but man, WSOF, really?

anyone know much about Gamzatov?

Main event should be an interesting one, Holder never saw the 2nd round in his 11 pro fights, Gamzatov only saw it 3 times in 9 fights.

Lines are released

abb0d6b50996e7ffcaa3ddbfef83c1d2.png
f1d7e75515fab0b3fdb2146c8890dd23.png

Gamzatov playable? Under 1.5 playable in main? What u guys think?

Lines are released

abb0d6b50996e7ffcaa3ddbfef83c1d2.png
f1d7e75515fab0b3fdb2146c8890dd23.png

Gamzatov playable? Under 1.5 playable in main? What u guys think?

hate playing against russians but took Holder +250 Gamz has not fought a single fighter with a winning record.. that is enough for me to take a big dog that has more experience against decent fighters

hope Firmino Dec will be playable when it gets released

hate playing against russians but took Holder +250 Gamz has not fought a single fighter with a winning record.. that is enough for me to take a big dog that has more experience against decent fighters

RIP money :eek: i remembered Holder looking good vs Silva but after watching it again and seeing a bit of footage from Gamz i dont see this ending well for Holder.. Gamz has better standup and a huge edge on the ground.. oh well :D

Gamzatov's price improved to 1.33/-300 on 5dimes, hopefully he improves some more :D

I'm on Gamzatov parlayed with Bader/AJ ITD.

Knew Gamzatov would be unplayable. I know his level of opposition isn't flattering, but he seems very legit

I'm going to play Firmino here. This just seems like a rough matchup for Fodor. I parlayed him with Barnett/Rothwell ITD.

I'm going to play Firmino here. This just seems like a rough matchup for Fodor. I parlayed him with Barnett/Rothwell ITD.

firmino is -240... o2.5 is -225 -- he hasn't finished anyone in years, maybe o2.5 is better?

Actually think i'll play Fodor by dec small if its a worthy line. Feels like I haven't watched him in forever, but his tdd was always ok and he should have the slightly better stand up.

i had no idea that the phoenix jones ben fodor guy was caros' brother
(adopted)

Fodor accepts bottom position and if he doesn't do that, he accepts being put on the cage. Honestly, I think Fodor is on his way out.

taking a look at Medina, being the biggest dog right now at 4 to 1. Here is his last fight.

Here is one of Bryce Mitchell's previous figthts

I dunno Bryce is pretty fast...

Early plays, mostly Wiki capping and reading some breakdowns online, plus remembering how tough Holder is:

WSOF 27
Risk $150.00

Teddy Holder (+220) vs Shamil Gamzatov $50.00 for $110.00
Caros Fodor (+180) vs Luiz Firmino $50.00 for $90.00
Jaleel Willis/Chauncey Foxworth Under 1½ (+110) $50.00 for $55.00

still nada here, too busy to cap these new guys ><

Back