Wrongly Merged Thread

Wally Brando

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My thread about Trump having a second meeting with Putin was merged into the Junior's email thread. Separate issue. 'The 2nd secret meeting part' of the title refers to the 2nd meeting at the G20 and is not meant to link it to Kushner's secret meeting.

Please rectify immediately.

My thread about Trump having a second meeting with Putin was merged into the Junior's email thread. Separate issue. 'The 2nd secret meeting part' of the title refers to the 2nd meeting at the G20 and is not meant to link it to Kushner's secret meeting.

Please rectify immediately.
Is there anybody out there?

I want this figured out before the mega thread gets locked. Plus I want names and badge numbers.
It was me, Wally.

The omitted meeting from the G20 summit with Putin bleeds into the overarching Russian-collusion narrative that is motored most acutely by the Trump Jr. email scandal. Yours wasn't the first thread on that topic, btw, so it wouldn't have been the OP. This, the Mueller threat, the Sessions dig, and the omitted meeting with Putin (that he lied about) will all circle the upcoming testimony in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee by Manafort and Trump.

It's all one conversation.

It was me, Wally.

The omitted meeting from the G20 summit with Putin bleeds into the overarching Russian-collusion narrative that is motored most acutely by the Trump Jr. email scandal. Yours wasn't the first thread on that topic, btw, so it wouldn't have been the OP. This, the Mueller threat, the Sessions dig, and the omitted meeting with Putin (that he lied about) will all circle the upcoming testimony in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee by Manafort and Trump.

It's all one conversation.
Fair.

Thanks for your understanding. v6 of the mega-thread is up. I haven't watched the Charlie Rose interview with Ian Bremmer yet (I believe this was the origin of that story's break). It appears to predate the New York Times initial printing.

Back