Wrestlings Biggest Pops

Here's a good one I haven't seen since it originally happened so maybe not as big as I remember in my head but when Shawn was the commissioner and Vince fired him. Shawn super kicked Vince and the crowd went nuts

When Ciclope unmasked and it was Dean Malenko and he had an immediate match where he beat Jericho.

The fans went fucking insane when he unmasked

Also when Ultimate Warrior saved Hogan from Sid and Papa Shango at WM 8. Enormous pop

Aj styles at the rumble was a decent pop.
and to be fair goldberg beating brock was good.
the TS original post is one of my fave moments in rassling ever.
But for a total and huge crowd reaction, and match of the year.
NXT takeover dallas, sami zayn vs nakamura was off the friggin hook.
best match id seen i ages..

When Ciclope unmasked and it was Dean Malenko and he had an immediate match where he beat Jericho.

The fans went fucking insane when he unmasked

As well as nWo beating on Sting clones and then one unmasks to be revealed as the real Sting.

La Parka unmasking to reveal DDP after hitting the diamond cutter on Macho Man was another.

WCW may have wasted a lot of money and talent but they never wasted an unmasking.

RVD beating Cena at One Night Stand

Austin's pop the night after WrestleMania 14.

How about when Davey Boy pinned his brother in law the Hitman. Wembley Stadium fuckin EXPLODED.

I don't know how to time-stamp shit so it's around 30:20. They go fuckin nuts. RIP Bulldog

Just thought of another one: Warrior beating Honky Tonk Man for the IC belt. He had a ton of heat for all his weaseling the entire time he was champ, and when Warrior squashed him the place went bananas.

this,triple h was returning from a brutal injury that could have ended his career. plus he came back in half the time it should have took.

This was incredible considering HHH was arguably the biggest heel in the company when he got injured. To come back to a pop like that was amazing

The hhh return from his 5th quad injury and being out for a few months is over rated AF.

This and its not even close:

The most recent biggest pop I've heard in years prior was DBry turning on Bray inside a cage. Every single fan there were doing the yes chant

Posted in a thread like this months ago.

Same answer.

Undertaker return Judgement Day 2000.

Edit: oh. A guy has posted it already.

This would be a good video for What Culture Wrestling to do

Surprised Goldberg/Hogan wasn't mentioned.

Perhaps not the loudest, but surprising.

Punk walking out for what was his "final" match in his hometown of Chicago at Money in the Bank 2011 along with the ending of it was pretty big.

Back