Wrestlings Biggest Pops

KONG-D'SNT-TAP

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Remembering awesome & fun wrestling moments when the boys got MORE than the pop they were looking for. I know there are lots of wrestling fans here. Thought this might be a fun thread.

I'll start:

Mick Foley as Mankind winning the WWF world title on Raw. The glass breaks and Austin comes out and makes the save, crowd goes absolutely bananas.

Nikita Koloff face turn during the NWA days. Using Dusty to help Nikita turn face was a brilliant strategy. Fans go ape shit over this. Flair even comes out and plays his part perfectly

When the NWO first formed and Hulk Hogan joined them.

Another time was when Gold Dust jumped on the Ultimate Warrior's back and UW was so sexually threatened, he went into a roid rage. Lol!

Damn, I've got another one lol. Val Venis and the Big Show are standing in front of urinals. Venis remarks after checking out the other's pecker, "and they call you the Big Show?" BS washes his hands, comes back and puts VV,'s head through the urinal. Without saying a word. Roflmao

this,triple h was returning from a brutal injury that could have ended his career. plus he came back in half the time it should have took.

Gotta go with Big Poppa Pump as the biggest pop.

Not a pop, but a hilarious wrestling moment.

jericho pinning triple h for the title for sure.

benoit's sons neck.

Last edited:
what about benoit and eddie winning at wrestlemania 20 and after benoit got the belt which was the last fight, eddie came in the ring and the end and they were in there for like 5 minutes with the confetti streaming down.

not sure if thats a big pop. but to me. that was one of my favorite moments because eddie and benoit are two of my favorite wrestlers holding positions 1 and 2. after they both left this world i really just stopped watching wrestling.

Personal faves are Rock vs Hogan at WM18

And Jericho's WWF debut

jericho pinning triple h for the title for sure.

This was the first to come to my mind. I remember watching it live when it happened Allene did and losing my shit.

Recently Daniel Bryan getting his cummerpanve against bray bray

Goldust vs piper at mania 12 had several great pops once they hit the ring. Goldust being stripped down to reveal woman's lingerie, pipers kiss to Goldie. The fans really had fun with that match

Personal faves are Rock vs Hogan at WM18

And Jericho's WWF debut

Jericho's countdown clock hitting 00:00 and the Titantron video playing and the name "Jericho" coming on screen. That house roared like a pride of lions.

That's something that was missing after the Monday Night Wars: People would be a fan of a guy who jumped ships and get excited at him interacting with new talent and evolving as a performer. (And Jericho is a perfect example of this.)

Jericho's countdown clock hitting 00:00 and the Titantron video playing and the name "Jericho" coming on screen. That house roared like a pride of lions.

That's something that was missing after the Monday Night Wars: People would be a fan of a guy who jumped ships and get excited at him interacting with new talent and evolving as a performer. (And Jericho is a perfect example of this.)

Closest thing today would be AJ Styles debut. Lot of parallels with the video package and everything

The pop when Ronnie Garvin beat Flair for the title was one of the best I've ever seen
The Joe Louis Arena damn near exploded because it was such a surprise that Ronnie won and the pop was so awesome because it was genuine emotion
The ending used to be on Youtube but I just looked and couldnt find it but these damn WWE noobs prolly wouldnt watch it anyways so nothing was lost I guess

That's something that was missing after the Monday Night Wars: People would be a fan of a guy who jumped ships and get excited at him interacting with new talent and evolving as a performer. (And Jericho is a perfect idea example of this.)

I was going to respond with this...
Closest thing today would be AJ Styles debut. Lot of parallels with the video package and everything

I smile Inside every time aj styles walks i to a wwe ring. THE Whole cena styles styles dream angle/match was real to me damn it

It's a shame he didn't get a chance to Locke up with HBK or bryan

Back