wrestling merch that you own

Kardashians

☆ sitting on the moon ☽
@Gold
Reaction score
thought this could be fun, but maybe not, lol.

post any wrestling merch you have, yeah i know you're grown adults but we can pretend you got it as a kid, lol.

the weirder the better imo.

i have a giant john cena action figure, talking stone cold and the rock soap, and other weird thingies. oh yeah i even bought that stupid wwe board game when it came out . . . might post pics later.

so, anybody else got anything weird, cool, or, idk . . . anything? lol.

Here's me modelling with the talking soaps. When they get wet they speak.

b9NdjHu.jpg

Pls excuse, I couldn't find my bikini. Hehe.

I dont have any rasslin merch now but I used to own this shirt when I was a little kid in the 80's
I always knew it made me look like a nerd but it wasnt until this very moment right here, as I stared at the shirt on Google, that I realized it also made me look like a little :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: too
Sonofabitch

il_570xN.1025395801_11g1.jpg

I gave it away. Wish I still had my old wrestling shirts, though.
I dont have any rasslin merch now but I used to own this shirt when I was a little kid in the 80's
I always knew it made me look like a nerd but it wasnt until this very moment right here, as I stared at the shirt on Google, that I realized it also made me look like a little :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: too
Sonofabitch

il_570xN.1025395801_11g1.jpg
damn you guys giving your stuff away! guess yall dont hold onto things for nostalgia? even if they make you look bad xD lol

damn you guys giving your stuff away! guess yall dont hold onto things for nostalgia? even if they make you look bad xD lol
Wrestling shirts weren't cool anymore when I got high school. Fast forward 15 years, and a faded Austin 3:16 shirt would look BA.

I had a bunch of the old rubber WWF figures like these:

38a419d59bf7e8b54e57c48b0b56636f.jpg

wrestling-ring.jpg

I had too many to name. Then I got the smaller plastic ones that had a "special move":

13e4958db28bcd049bc75c849f3a2fd2.jpg

Hasbro_WWF_Ring_1990_Wrestling+%255B1600x1200%255D.jpg

They are still at my parents house (although my son brought home the Hogan and Earthquake action figures (the smaller plastic ones) recently). My nephews used to play with them there and now my son does.

Personally, now I have a couple t-shirts: Austin 3:16, KO's first NXT shirt, the Revival, AA and a red Hulkamania shirt.

My little guy now his own wrestlers, just got a ring for Christmas, and had a toy belt. He also has KO and John Cena t-shirts.

I still have a bunch of these guys from when I was a kid.

wrestling-ring.jpg

I had a bunch of the old rubber WWF figures like these:

38a419d59bf7e8b54e57c48b0b56636f.jpg

wrestling-ring.jpg

I had too many to name. Then I got the smaller plastic ones that had a "special move":

13e4958db28bcd049bc75c849f3a2fd2.jpg

Hasbro_WWF_Ring_1990_Wrestling+%255B1600x1200%255D.jpg

They are still at my parents house (although my son brought home the Hogan and Earthquake action figures (the smaller plastic ones) recently). My nephews used to play with them there and now my son does.

Personally, now I have a couple t-shirts: Austin 3:16, KO's first NXT shirt, the Revival, AA and a red Hulkamania shirt.

My little guy now his own wrestlers, just got a ring for Christmas, and had a toy belt. He also has KO and John Cena t-shirts.

I had a few of the little plastic ones and the ring for them, but that was around the time I started losing interest in toys. I had Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, and Demolition.

Used to have a lot of stuff as a kid, I think now all I have is a Rey Mysterio mask that doesn't fit me (it was a gift ... lol I like Rey and all but I wouldn't have bought it for myself), and a fairly recent AJ Styles shirt (the P1 logo)

These are all I still have other than shirts...and holy shiz balls with a z...looking for a pic I saw these are going for like $400 on ebay!

$_35.JPG

These are all I still have other than shirts...and holy shiz balls with a z...looking for a pic I saw these are going for like $400 on ebay!

$_35.JPG

400 bucks ? Geezus I got some dudes I need to call who might be ... well, thousand-aires ... if they still have all their old ones haha

I got a bunch of shirts and 4 replica belts (Winged Eagle, Big Gold, White IC, and Attitude Era Winged Eagle). When I was a kid back in the 90s my mom knew I liked wrestling so she would go down to the swap meet every week and buy these cheap $3 counterfeit wrestling shirts that these Mexican/Chinese guys would make. I had shirts that were ridiculous. My favorite one had a picture of the Undertaker with "Austin 3:16" underneath it. I also remember one with a picture of Shawn Michaels on the front and the Ultimate Warrior logo on the back. These shirts lasted about 2 washings before they fell apart but damn I wish I had kept them.

I have a Rock T-shirt from 2000 Royal Rumble and a Heather Slater "I Got Kids" shirt. That is it. Had a Jake Roberts and a Ted DiBiase action figure and a Hulk Hogan barbell set when I was a kid.

cesaro, Nakamura shirts, signed caps, a shitty replica belt for my kid, autograph book, couple of games. Plus a tshirt that Lanas sweat hit. I sleep with it at night waiting for cloning technology to appear.

Used to have some of the old AWA Remco toys that they sold at K-Mart
Dont remember if I had any others but I definitely know I had the Road Warriors and the ring

roadwarriors.jpg

wrestlingring.jpg

My ma got me this for my birthday this year... Sent it out to Spain where I was living.

*child not included*
710_3.JPG

Spanish people don't share the sense of humour that would make you have this as a statue... I'm back in London with the wife now. She hates having it in the lounge.

Back