Wrestling matches that surprisingly never happened

TheBrownRanger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Saw an MMA version of this thread a while back and decided to do one here. Could be due to not being on the same brand, cancelled due to injury, bad timing, whatever.

Mine would be:
Brock Lesnar vs Chris Jericho (during the ruthless aggression era)
Sting vs Kane/Undertaker
Goldberg vs Steve Austin
Hulk Hogan vs Steve Austin
The Hurricane vs Rey Mysterio
Shawn Michaels vs Eddie Guerrero
Shawn Michaels vs The Rock
Tommy Dreamer vs Nick Gage
Mankind vs Vader
Chris Benoit vs CM Punk

while Mankind vs Vader did not happen, Cactus Jack vs Vader did happen, cost Foley his ear

Crow Sting vs Deadman Taker would have been epic. Surfer Sting vs Biker Taker would still have been good.

Surfer Sting vs The Ultimate Warrior, I know they were the Blade Runners but still during that 1990-1991 period would have been wild

while Mankind vs Vader did not happen, Cactus Jack vs Vader did happen, cost Foley his ear

Wasn't there one in WCW with them where Foley tried to have Vader crush him on the ramp to get insurance money?

Crow Sting vs Deadman Taker would have been epic. Surfer Sting vs Biker Taker would still have been good.

sting vs mean mark did....if we don't give a shit about gimmicks

Bret - Angle

Bret - Rock

Hogan - Stone Cold

Shawn - Rock

Shawn - Sting

Undertaker - Sting

Demolition vs Road Warriors (Those 6 man tags/Survivor Series dont count)

Dream card circa AE:

Taker vs Sting
Bret vs Angle
Shawn vs Rock
Hogan vs Austin
Foley vs Goldberg
Mcmahon vs Bischoff

you mean Horace Hogan? I seem to recall Superbrawl, Uncensored, and Bash at the Beach matches with Hulkster and Smelly Vader
Well duh, of course lol.

Good catch, for some reason I thought they never met. Memory lapse on my part.

Tanahashi vs Cena for obvious reasons.

Trish Stratus vs Beth Phoenix for not so obvious reasons.

The rumor was always that him being the son was supposed to solidify his main event spot but he botched on Randy Orton and almost ended his career. Apparently they were non to happy with him after that and let him go, ruining the Vince's illegitimate son angle all together.

now that I think of it, did Booker T ever get a chance at Hogan, we all remember that interview lol

Back