wrestling... in vacaville, CA.

immanurse

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
so i found 2 bjj locations withing a reasonable driving distance from my location.

now i'm trying to join a wrestling school/club but the only location that shows up is a high school. what type of wrestling supplements bjj? i have no idea... but i want to do it. find me a location.

any help is appreciated. thanks ~!

Are you already training jiu jitsu? If not do that for a year than look for a supplement.

You could drive to Sac for wrestling at team Alpha Male too

Fightkore in Martinez. Wrestling on Tuesdays. No gi grappling Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays.

Vacaville has a great HS team and a good club that goes with it. Concord has a full blown club facility with good coaching. Elk Grove is further, but the club is great. I know a few of the coaches, they will help you. TAM is a drive but you are going to get the best access to adult wrestling there.

Why should he wait a year?
Because a lot of people wait until everything is perfectly aligned before they start anything. Like I'm going to srart bjj as soon as a find the perfect wrestling school.

What I'm saying is just start something. Don't wait. Go. Then when you started that and you still want to wrestle, great find it but you are already doing bjj

Back