Wrestling for an adult?

Austin Harbourne

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I wrestled my senior year of high school. I loved it my biggest regret was not wrestling my junior year. As an adult thats college doesn't have a wrestling club, are there any tournements or anyway for a adult to wrestle again? Sorry for sounding like a has been. Any awnsers would be apprciated.

I wrestled my senior year of high school. I loved it my biggest regret was not wrestling my junior year. As an adult thats college doesn't have a wrestling club, are there any tournements or anyway for a adult to wrestle again? Sorry for sounding like a has been. Any awnsers would be apprciated.

Just challenge you dorm mates to a royal rumble, and give the winner a cash prize. Dont some frats have jello wrestling? Well that be for girls.

Basically just a get a couple of interested guys from facebook in your school, and just find a grassy knoll, and train. You can even start your own school wrestling club.

Just challenge you dorm mates to a royal rumble, and give the winner a cash prize. Dont some frats have jello wrestling? Well that be for girls.

Basically just a get a couple of interested guys from facebook in your school, and just find a grassy knoll, and train. You can even start your own school wrestling club.
That was hilarious. Omg lol

Go to the Ivan Yarygin tournament, that seems like a low-level and fun tournament to wrestle at.. not too serious or strenuous either..

Go to the Ivan Yarygin tournament, that seems like a low-level and fun tournament to wrestle at.. not too serious or strenuous either..
Googled it. Seems a lil tough brother. Like uh olympic caliber tough lol. Kyle snider won it?

Too late for wrestling now. your only alternative here would be doing some local grappling tournaments, if any come up near you.

Back