Wrestlers who should have been world champion

I liked Nikita but I think his run at US champ was about right for him. Heck of a worker and character but I don't see where you could fit him in as champ at a that time.

Mr. Perfect/Razor Ramon/Owen Hart/Ken Shamrock

Mr. Perfect- he at least had a justified title run in WCW

Razor Ramon- this is one I believe he would have gotten it sometime later down the road yet he jumped ship

I SHOULDA BEEN CHAMP IN 97 FUCKIN BISCHOFF HOGAN FLAIR SONS O BITCHES HELD ME BACK I SHOULDA GOTTEN A FUCKIN PUSH IN 97 A WORLD TITLE RUN INSTEAD THEY GAVE IT TO ME THREE YEARS LATE FLAIR DROOPY EYED CROOKED YELLOW TEETH BACKSTABBIN SON OF A BITCH HOGAN YA FUCKIN CUNT GIMME A FUCKIN MIC HES FAT ILL MAKE HIM BLEED

How did I miss this?

lol

Last edited:
Bo dallas.. IC champion as motivational trash talker. Could have run a program where tony Robbins got involved.. Plus hearing Bo talk about his opponents recovering from the disappointment could have gone some miles.

On topic, WORLD champion? Muhammad Hassan.. Through borderline terrorist acts.

Shelton Benjamin.. Before.

X-pac

Morrison

Donald Trump

Mr. Perfect

Brutus beefcake.. Because he's underrated, and the heel turn against Hogan, and cutting his side hair, would have been a nice short program.

King kong Bundy

Steamboat

Curt Henning in the WWF. I don't think they ever put the title on him anyway?

Did RVD ever win a major title in the WWF/WWE?

Curt Henning in the WWF. I don't think they ever put the title on him anyway?

Did RVD ever win a major title in the WWF/WWE?
Yes. Very good ppv. Entrances at 11.00. worth watching in my opinion, but the match starts at 17.00

He screwed it up like a month later getting busted driving with weed. He's admitted himself that he had no interest in backstage politics and kissing ass and people like Prichard have suggested he didn't work hard enough to build a relationship with Vince. Also the hhh buried him rumours.

Threads like this are why we get champs like Kofi, Finn Balor, and Kevin Owens

<DisgustingHHH>

Threads like this are why we get champs like Kofi, Finn Balor, and Kevin Owens

What? No no no no no no no, sir!
They get title reigns because they deserve it. They deserve it so much more deservedly because they had never won the titles that they deserve before. All they won before were Tag Team titles, Intercontinental titles, United States titles, King of the Ring, or other such paltry things. Those are for the likes of Curt Hennigs, Tully Blanchards, Scott Halls, and the like. No reason to stop them at that level when they so deserve to be amongst such deserving deservers as Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, The Undertaker, and John Cena.

Before Hogan came I was hoping to see Tito, Muraco or Snuka get the belt from Howdy Doody.
DiBiase would have been better as the champ in the old NWA than WWF.
Scott Hall, Steiner too.

George Gulas

Big Bad Booty Daddy in the Attitude Era before HHHs reign of Terror

i never understand why people say owen deserved the title. i think because he died, people tend to think of him as more than he was. i was the very definition of a casual, but i never saw owen as anything but a lesser version of his brother and a mid carder at best. i mean he was the friggin blue blazer when he died. he was tag team partners with koko b ware! he was never getting a top belt.

Back