Wrestler vs Wrestler Game

RVD

Who was the greater sidekick act?

The Roadie (with Double J) vs Virgil (with Million Dollar Man)

RVD

Who was the greater sidekick act?

The Roadie (with Double J) vs Virgil (with Million Dollar Man)
Virgil

blue steel cage or hell in a cell?

Virgil

blue steel cage or hell in a cell?
hell in a cell. you have mankind being tossed off the top and shane coming off the top for an elbow. i can't think of an iconic moment including the blue cage.

best jobber all time: sd jones vs. spanish announcer table

hell in a cell. you have mankind being tossed off the top and shane coming off the top for an elbow. i can't think of an iconic moment including the blue cage.

Spanish announce table, all the way. Probably my favourite wrestling trope.

In regards to iconic moments in the blue cage, only one I can think of is Cactus Jack dropping an elbow off it onto HHH. I don't think the Snuka dives were in the blue one?

More disappointing son: Brian Christopher vs David Flair

Spanish announce table, all the way. Probably my favourite wrestling trope.

In regards to iconic moments in the blue cage, only one I can think of is Cactus Jack dropping an elbow off it onto HHH. I don't think the Snuka dives were in the blue one?

More disappointing son: Brian Christopher vs David Flair
snuka on muraco in msg was chain link.

I thought so, same with the Backlund match.

Ah, Hogan and Bundy was in the blue cage. Dunno if that counts as 'iconic', really.
hogan vs. andre, hogan vs. orndorff and hogan/beefcake vs. savage/zeus are the ones i can remember but can't remember a single iconic moment involving the cage.

I thought so, same with the Backlund match.

Ah, Hogan and Bundy was in the blue cage. Dunno if that counts as 'iconic', really.
Bret Hart beat Diesel in the blue cage at a house show I went to so its iconic to me.

david flair

ice train or hugh morris?

Bret Hart beat Diesel in the blue cage at a house show I went to so its iconic to me.

david flair

ice train or hugh morris?
Hugh Morris. He reminds me of a crazy uncle

Viscera vs mideon

Mideon. Viscera was better but the whole dry humping other guys thing was cheap and stupid.

Matt Cross or Matt Morgan?

Also: Hell in a Cell negates the greatest flaw of the steel cage match... you can't get out vs the object being to get out.

Last edited:

Bret vs Owen in the blue cage.

Mideon. Viscera was better but the whole dry humping other guys thing was cheap and stupid.

Matt Cross or Matt Morgan?
matt cross

too cool or the brood?

what was the iconic moment?

It may not have been iconic in terms of top 10 matches OAT but it was a pretty good scrap. Iconic is a term open to interpretation though.

Back on topic. The Brood.

better event/venue

Fall Brawl vs Survivor Series

Snitsky was the more memorable. No one watching at the time is gonna forget the baby punt, I dare say.

snitsky-punt.gif

Tyson laying out HBK

shawn-michaels-ko-tyson-o.gif

vs Chuck Norris kicking Jeff Jarrett

2qk6s7t.gif

Back