Wrestler gets hit with a concrete block during extreme match (possible brain damage)

I know i'd never work with the guy again if I was a performer. Not just cause you don't know what he'll do to you, but because of how he has impacted the other guys ability to support his family over some perceived professional slight. Guy is clearly a nutjob.

Terry Funk tried to suffocate Ric Flair and Randy Savage crushed Ricky Steamboats larnyx with a steel ring bell and nobody called for them to be banned
Lets not have double standards just cause this guy aint a white

I know i'd never work with the guy again if I was a performer. Not just cause you don't know what he'll do to you, but because of how he has impacted the other guys ability to support his family over some perceived professional slight. Guy is clearly a nutjob.

Bruiser was murdered by Gonzalez and even after that dudes who were ‘friends’ with Brody would work with Gonzales and in Puerto Rico. Gonzalez should have gone to prison, be blacklisted and nobody work in PR for five years.

This fucker is going to be back in work in a month. There’s a Lucha Talk episode about this.

Last edited:
Bruiser was murdered by Gonzalez and even after that dudes who were ‘friends’ with Brody would work with Gonzales and in Puerto Rico. Gonzalez should have gone to prison, be blacklisted and nobody work in PR for five years.

This fucker is going to be back in work in a month. There’s a Lucha Talk episode about this.
Oh i dont doubt it, butI mean the Brody thing was just a different time. So not surprised.it got swept under the rug given when it happened. But today's day and age should be different. That shit was just vile to do to him. Stiff chair shots or not.

Back