Wrestlemania is SHFT! Official live discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The part about drugs or you being a good looking, big, long cocked 30 year old?

Because it way too late for you to go back on the drugs suggestion.

vU2QEU.gif

You don't sound like someone who smiles much...have some Booty O's!

Giant Saiyan Booty O's were one of the only things worth smiling about all night.

I was laughing so damn hard at the comments we were making during the HIAC after they both completely gassed just a few minutes in

That was a lousy Wrestlemania. When the most interesting parts involved guys from the attitude era (minus Triple H), it really makes today's WWE look boring.

I missed the first hour and a half, so I didn't see all of the event, but from what I did watch, the women's match was the best worked match.

Shane-O Mac jumping off the cell was cool, but I don't get why he lost. It's clear that Undertaker should stop wrestling.

That main event was awful. I don't regularly follow wrestling anymore, but from the few times I've watched Reigns, I don't get the appeal of him. Seems as though the fans don't even want him being pushed.

The NXT show was great, you should watch that. And Lucha Underground, which has a lot of creative matches.

Mysterios got his win off of Guerrero's death. His push was originally for Chavo, mind you. Benoit and Guerrero himself took at least 5 years or so to get main evented. I can give Jericho for you but given the track records of DDP, Sting and others, you can't seriously tell me that i'm not justified in the least for pointing the usual case.

The sooner Aj move to another fued and the sooner Jericho stay at home, the better. Having AJ went from a 5 stars match in NJPW vs Shinsuke Nakamura to this is just depressing. At least he will get dem E' monies but this is no way to treat a talent.

Lol, because Nakamura isn't one of the best wrestlers in the world at this very moment? Jericho/Styles was one of the better built feuds for WrestleMania and the match was fun. I'm sorry if you expect everything to be that quality, because that just not going to happen. Jericho is doing the best he can to help get over a guy to a completely new audience, but at 45 he can't run as long and as hard in a match as Nakamura (who's a decade his junior, so it shouldn't be expected). Every match they've had has been given time, importance and been enjoyable, just because it's not the best thing ever doesn't made it depressing. Week in and week out Jericho and Styles have been one of the strongest parts of the show, just because they didn't have a 5-star match doesn't mean it should be written off as a failure or "depressing".

She's probably one of those born again virgins that was the sluttiest of sluts getting gangbanged every night. Then when she finally gets with someone that isn't a scumbag she decides she's a virgin

Don't get me riled up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back