Wrestlemania 34 LIVE PBP and discussion - Chestlemania is running wild !

Match of the night ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
even though bliss is my darling

nia deserved the win

Rousey match was MOTN.

Nak/AJ stunk up the joint, because Nak sucks.

Roman/Brock was okay, but the fans are clearly burned out from these two. Particularly Lesnar's stalk and suplex shtick. It also doesn't help when the match has no flow, like last night's. It was just high impact moves from the outset, and there was no build to anything that was happening. Shit, I'm pretty sure all Roman did last night were Superman punches and spears. Literally nothing else. Not a clothesline, or his little apron dropkick. Nothing. Then on the flip side you've got Lesnar doing two types of suplexes and an F5. The entire match was built on five moves between the two of them. How are the fans supposed to get into that?

Charlotte Asuka was match of the night for me. I think Nakamura vs Reigns would be a good hard hitting match if you were to draft one of them.

didn't know he went heel

but both rumble winners losing
both Japanese
racism!

Did anyone mention that Mania is too long yet?

@Minotauro Rex

I see you lurking! Delete your account damn it or be forever known as Deezy Jr!

Not a Roman fan but wanted him to win to get the belt off of lesnar.

If lesnar still wins at end of day , who can take the belt off him now ? Bryan ?

Also it’s gonna be aw some to see the belt fought on 4 ppvs this year too:(

The higher up matches are on the card the more spectacular or stupid they have to be. Nak/AJ was way too slow with no extraordinary bumps. The best part was the end sequence and then the turn. If they have Nak be evil then they should book a future re-match like when KO beat the shit out of Sami in NXT, have it end with Nak stomping a beaten down AJ a few times in the face and then lazily pinning him. Lesnar/Reigns was the beginning of Lesnar/Goldberg and then just finishers for the rest of the match. It's time to take Braun out of stupidville and put him on the main event.

Seth Rollins is the best.

Ronda needs polishing but she's still one of the more athletic women they have. She takes bumps well, and not just fall bumps due to her judo training but also when she was driven into the post on the outside. But she had a celebrity match and it'll be interesting to see how they integrate her into the everyday roster and storylines and if she takes to the schedule. There's a future 4horsewomen vs 4horsefacedwomen feud with Charlotte retaining and Baszler doing well on NXT. Match-wise there was no reason to make Stephanie look that competent. Stephanie should be weasel-y, not putting Ronda in wrestling holds.

Ronda needs polishing but she's still one of the more athletic women they have. She takes bumps well, and not just fall bumps due to her judo training but also when she was driven into the post on the outside.

The thing that most impressed me, was the way she carried herself in the ring. Cocky, shit talking bitch, and you believed it. That's something you can't teach. It seemed very genuine, which is probably not the easiest thing to pull off when you're essentially play fighting. She really got into it last night, and it was really cool.

Needs to transition that raw emotion into her promos a bit better, but for a rookie, she's got all the tools to go far. Super impressed with how she performed last night.

The thing that most impressed me, was the way she carried herself in the ring. Cocky, shit talking bitch, and you believed it. That's something you can't teach. It seemed very genuine, which is probably not the easiest thing to pull off when you're essentially play fighting. She really got into it last night, and it was really cool.

Needs to transition that raw emotion into her promos a bit better, but for a rookie, she's got all the tools to go far. Super impressed with how she performed last night.

Ronda was an actress. She's been trained in acting. I think she genuinely likes to entertain people like Brock does.

Ronda was an actress. She's been trained in acting. I think she genuinely likes to entertain people like Brock does.
Rousey is a shitty actress, that's part of the reason everybody thought she would fail. Last night, with the exception of when she came to the ring, she was great.

After last night, her potential is out of the world.

Rousey is a shitty actress, that's part of the reason everybody thought she would fail. Last night, with the exception of when she came to the ring, she was great.

I didn't think she would fail. I was most curious about how into it she would get, and she got very into. She likes to entertain people. If that drives her and she can work the schedule she'll do very well.

@Minotauro Rex

I see you lurking! Delete your account damn it or be forever known as Deezy Jr!
To be fair though nobody is insisting I kill myself other than my parents, but they were saying that long before the US title match.

She weren't even that bad of an actress last night, but maybe that will change. I genuinely enjoyed her telling Triple H that she's gonna just keep beating on his wife, while staring him down.

She weren't even that bad of an actress last night, but maybe that will change. I genuinely enjoyed her telling Triple H that she's gonna just keep beating on his wife, while staring him down.
She killed it last night, in the ring. It is the goofy grinning like a mark that needs to change if she really wants to be taken aeriously. Or somehow work it into her character.

Mic work should improve with time.

Back