Wrestlemania 34 LIVE PBP and discussion - Chestlemania is running wild !

Match of the night ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That match was what it needed to be. Only dumb part was Cena looking shocked that Taker showed up after he ran back an hour to prep for the match
And selling the sit up like he'd never seen him do it before

i know braun got pinned by only one at summerslam

Last time someone kicked out of an F5 was Orton at Summerslam 2016 and Brock proceeding to beat him to near death.
- SS: Goldberg pins Brock with his combo
- Rumble: Brock kills everyone then gets tossed by Berg
- Mania 33: Goldberg pinned with 1 F5
- GBoF: Joe pinned with 1 F5
- Summerslam: Roman pinned with 1 F5
- No Mercy: Braun pinned with 1 F5
- SS: AJ pinned with 1 F5
- Rumble: Kane pinned with 1 F5
Roman kicks out and is then beaten to near death. Beating needed to come after the 2nd F5, not the 5th.

Great match. @Wrath of Foamy is probably crying right now

Not exactly crying but not that happy, though it could have been worse. Charlotte is the best out of the original four and the match was great.

Besides, through her video logs on YouTube, Asuka has shown herself to be a really nice person. Does the undefeated streak still suit somebody like her?

I'd like Charlotte to drop the strap to Asuka at the next PPV though. Asuka cannot be allowed to become a middle of the road type performer...

Who beats Lesnar?

Aleister Black, next night on Raw, dual champion, shock factor and NXT brand recognition.

And in about 3 weeks, Cedric Alexander is going to get suspended/fired for dog fighting.

That fucking belt is cursed.

- TJP is a jobber
- Kendrick got his face caved in
- Rich Swann got suspended/released after a domestic incident
- Neville got jobbed out to Enzo, and walked out
- Kalisto is irrelevent
- Enzo got suspended/released after a rape accusation

You forgot Tozawa. Everybody has forgotten his one week title run lol.

I would never have expected Honda to put on a better match than Asuka/Charlotte (slow/BS/boring). Honda has a future. Picking up HHH really impressed me. Best match on the card and most people (me) thought it would be the worst.

Streak ending was BS. Charlotte could have taken the loss. Asuka could have lost the title and the streak in a rematch after turning full arrogant heel. Meh.

Cena Elias Taker sequence sucked. Cena getting squashed... well that sucked. I also don’t need to see Taker old man tits. Should have been Bikertaker with a Kid Rock intro. Elias’ guitar was seriously out of tune. Meh.

Don’t try and tell me Bryanson weights 210 lbs (Nak is a head taller and gets 220 lbs!) Diverticulitis was BS. Shane sucks at punching. I’ve had enough of Bryan ‘injured’ spots at WM and PPVs. Generally all injury and comeback spots suck dick because the dude ALWAYS comes back.

Miz Balor Rollins was a good match, dudes really putting effort in.

Oh yeah Bubba, I ff ed the entire Orton/Mini Orton/Brown Orton match. In fact I just skipped to the end. Life is too short for crap and three flavors of Orton!

Didn’t watch lil bitch vs big bitch.

AJ got a jobber entrance compared to Nak. Nak actually got the biggest entrance of anybody, including the weak Taker shit. AJ should have also got a band and guitars and shit, make him out to be star he is. Corey, Nak and AJ aren’t ‘familiar’ with each other from Japan, they have had ONE match against each other ever. I hate matches with slow starts. Meh. Nak heel turn is cool, best part of the match. Needs a new theme song to be the bad guy.

Strange that the Bar/Strowman was second to last. Obviously dislike the result because it makes Cesaro/Sheamus look like Jabronis.
Little fat kid followed Braun like a Pomeranian. Braun has charisma. Match was ok. Jabroni division.

Good that Lesnar retained. Better match than AJ/Nak.

Dunn sucks dick, his editing was making me nauseous. He is worse than Michael Bay.

Takeover kicked this Mania’s ass again. Though Honda was better than any other bitch on these cards (didn’t watch big and lil bitch so can’t comment.). Actually best match of the night.

Shitty Mania actually.

This is the biggest mystey partner letdown since savio Vega replaced hbk

The Caribbean Kid > The Heartbreak Kid

And your repeated disrespect of El Corsario will be the end of you.

meh

main event wasn't that great but shockingly Roman lost

This is one of many reasons why The Undertaker is the greatest of all time.

Vince McMahon was known as somebody that would give somebody an opportunity, even if they were a little different; and Vince did just that, he gave The Undertaker the chance to be himself.

That is when the giving stopped, and the taking began.

Shortly after The Undertaker arrived in the World Wrestling Federation, Vince McMahon knew that 'Taker would be loyal to him for giving him an opportunity. So what he did was, sic The Undertaker on every giant, every freak that he knew his hand picked champions could not beat. Taker would beat 'em, destroy 'em and move on. What he did for Vince McMahon was: make his kingdom safe, for him and his handpicked champions. The whole time, Taker knew that his time would eventually come, and after he made Vince's kingdom safe, and nobody was left, he would get his opportunities.

Yes, he took those opportunities and became a multiple time WWF champion. But as you all may know, his tenure as champion did not last very long. Why? Because Vince McMahon did not want someone like The Undertaker to representing the World Wrestling Federation. Despite this, Taker remained loyal; even after Vince's hand chosen favourites left town for greener pasture [WCW], Taker remained at Vince's side thinking his time would come.

How was he repaid for that? Vince forces The Undertaker to fight his own brother [Kane]; he gives Paul Bearer an open forum to discuss every tragic incident that happened in the life of The Undertaker. For what reason? Let me tell you why, because it is R-ratings. Vince put Undertaker's family tragedy on the line for ratings.

And even after all that - Undertaker never 'lost his smile'.

What the hell is

What happened to likebot?

He aight?

Called it on the Lesnar match. Everyone was so convinced Lesnar was leavin and he would be losing. It was too simple, everyone made it too clear and obvious so I didn’t buy it.

Beside the obligatory told you so, the only true shocker was the Rousey Angle match. Far better than I could’ve imagined and maybe Ronda has a legit future

Called it on the Lesnar match. Everyone was so convinced Lesnar was leavin and he would be losing. It was too simple, everyone made it too clear and obvious so I didn’t buy it.

Beside the obligatory told you so, the only true shocker was the Rousey Angle match. Far better than I could’ve imagined and maybe Ronda has a legit future

Exactly why I said / voted as I did in the "call the swerve" thread. The Dana stuff was too much, clearly super fake. Why would he say all that.

Back