WrestleMania 2018 Live Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Brock in the ufc is a swerve. I bet he reupped with the wwe and he’s allowed to fight in the ufc.

thumb.png

I just wanted to make sure a Wrestlemania talk thread happens. I am totally cool if a better one gets made and they wasteland this one.

I just wanted to make sure a Wrestlemania talk thread happens. I am totally cool if a better one gets made and they wasteland this one.

Just bustin' yer chops, man. It's all good.

I mean I might make one but totally didn't mean that mean-spirited lol

I know it is cliche at this point, but what a hard pill to swallow if Roman goes over Brock Clean.

How can they build a product around him over the next year since he has pretty much beaten everybody clean multiple times.

I know it is cliche at this point, but what a hard pill to swallow if Roman goes over Brock Clean.

How can they build a product around him over the next year since he has pretty much beaten everybody clean multiple times.
There are multiple guys on the raw roster alone with clean wins over Roman.

There are multiple guys on the raw roster alone with clean wins over Roman.

Dammit, I am not going to feel good about Roman Reigns going over. I have invested to much time in this slow burn of hatred towards him over the last few years. Quit trying to instigate a logical discussion about this.

Dammit, I am not going to feel good about Roman Reigns going over. I have invested to much time in this slow burn of hatred towards him over the last few years. Quit trying to instigate a logical discussion about this.
At the end of the show when the confetti drops and the pyro booms. It’ll be super awkward because nobody will be cheering for him

At the end of the show when the confetti drops and the pyro booms. It’ll be super awkward because nobody will be cheering for him

He will probably get more cheers than usual because the Wrestlemania crowd is different. A lot of overseas visitors, casuals, drunks, and people just generally happy to be there that will cheer anything.

It took this long but Roman's failures have metastasized to where even Mania feels unspecial. The Ticketmaster site basically crawled to get people to take tickets that normally sell out without controversy. On stubhub even now theres scads of seats available in big numbers that no one is taking. They've been selling below face for an eternity and no one is taking. Upper decks are in the $30 range, decent stadium seats under a hundred, the best floor seats couldn't even get close to a thousand and are now panic selling for a few hundred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back