Wren and Lovato Jr. on JRE

loyalyolayal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Just started. I'm excited on how he would approach a fight against Mousasi.

Aight I guess I'll give it a listen

If there ain't no bro science or dick talk i'lI change over to Brendan's. Podcast tho

I thought Justin Wren would be a shoo-in for Bellator tournament alternate. I wonder what happened.

Just started. I'm excited on how he would approach a fight against Mousasi.

Any time stamp on his Bellator fight talk? Listened to the beginning at work Rogan was talking about Conor and Rafael was talking about his martial arts background

I thought Justin Wren would be a shoo-in for Bellator tournament alternate. I wonder what happened.
Kongo should have been also.They went with the bigger names in this one.
I'd love to see Wren be more active next year to see how far he can go.

Who did he beat to be a shoe in?

He beat a few unknowns and still isnt even in peak shape yet.He needs a real win.

Kongo should have been in but wren not so much.

Any time stamp on his Bellator fight talk? Listened to the beginning at work Rogan was talking about Conor and Rafael was talking about his martial arts background
Yeah, I listened to it live at work but I think they only mentioned Mousasi briefly and never about strategy against him.

Kongo should have been also.They went with the bigger names in this one.
I'd love to see Wren be more active next year to see how far he can go.
You people can't stop lying about that bigger names garbage. Bobby Lashley is a bigger name to all the casual fans than Chael Sonnen or Frank Mir or Rampage Jackson. You people are so stuck on that UFC fanboy logic that you all refuse to see past that. Bobby Lashley segments on every Bellator card he has been on has been mid 900,000 average live viewers to over 1 million average live viewers. Cheick Kongo ratings usually fall between 800,000 to over 1 million average live viewers. Scott Coker and Bellator were idiots with the way the constructed the Bellator Heavyweight Tournament and the atrocious ratings have proven that out and the uncompetitive fights have also been prove of that.

IIRC he won his last fight and went straight back to Africa to do more volunteer work,

You people can't stop lying about that bigger names garbage. Bobby Lashley is a bigger name to all the casual fans than Chael Sonnen or Frank Mir or Rampage Jackson. You people are so stuck on that UFC fanboy logic that you all refuse to see past that. Bobby Lashley segments on every Bellator card he has been on has been mid 900,000 average live viewers to over 1 million average live viewers. Cheick Kongo ratings usually fall between 800,000 to over 1 million average live viewers. Scott Coker and Bellator were idiots with the way the constructed the Bellator Heavyweight Tournament and the atrocious ratings have proven that out and the uncompetitive fights have also been prove of that.

I don't think Lashley is fighting anymore

The numbers your talking are from years previous when ratings were higher ...

Lashley is not a big deal at all in mma

FUCK YES.
As an avid traveller (and weirdly, looking to visit the area of Africa Wren is known for being in - not Congo though, probably Uganda) in December, I absolutely love listening to Wren. Mixture of MMA banter and travel/Africa stories, perfect blend for me.

I'll be tuning into this tomorrow, workin from home.

I’m about halfway through, it’s a great listen.

FUCK YES.
As an avid traveller (and weirdly, looking to visit the area of Africa Wren is known for being in - not Congo though, probably Uganda) in December, I absolutely love listening to Wren. Mixture of MMA banter and travel/Africa stories, perfect blend for me.

I'll be tuning into this tomorrow, workin from home.

I don't think Lashley is fighting anymore
You may be right, but blame it on Scott Coker for shelving him after his victory in October of 2016 when he called out Scott Coker to put him in tougher fights that would lead him to "earning" a Bellator Heavyweight title shot. Lashley asked to be in the Bellator Heavyweight Tournament and Coker denied him. Lashley then asked to be a alternate and Coker denied that. So blame Scott Coker, who just doesn't get it and never will.

IIRC he won his last fight and went straight back to Africa to do more volunteer work,
He was actually on a previous JRE stating he wanted to be in the Bellator Heavyweight Tournament. So again, blame Scott Coker for not placing him in the tournament and then coming up with lame, tired excuses later about it.

He was actually on a previous JRE stating he wanted to be in the Bellator Heavyweight Tournament. So again, blame Scott Coker for not placing him in the tournament and then coming up with lame, tired excuses later about it.
Get a life dude, your obsession with hating on Coker borders on the unhealthy.

You may be right, but blame it on Scott Coker for shelving him after his victory in October of 2016 when he called out Scott Coker to put him in tougher fights that would lead him to "earning" a Bellator Heavyweight title shot. Lashley asked to be in the Bellator Heavyweight Tournament and Coker denied him. Lashley then asked to be a alternate and Coker denied that. So blame Scott Coker, who just doesn't get it and never will.
Bobby Lashley fucking sucks. He struggles against cans.

Here's your song:

Bobby Lashley fucking sucks. He struggles against cans.

Here's your song:

It doesn't matter if you thinks he sucks, the man asked to "earn" his way to a title shot. Something that hardworking people do, they want to "earn" their keep. Lashley, NAIA 3 time National Champion, Military Wrestling Champion, served his country proudly, 15-2 in MMA and 5-0 in Bellator. All the man can do is asked for a chance to prove himself, Scott Coker denied him that chance.

Get a life dude, your obsession with hating on Coker borders on the unhealthy.
My obsession? Not really the guy is a overrated MMA promoter. I'm just laying down facts. People get upset over facts. And you are proving my point.

Back