WRDL: Sign up sheet, Debate Topics & Scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topic proposal: noncitizens living in the United Stayes, including those not legally here, are protected by the United States Constitution.

(For).
Oh that's a good one.
I'll add you and the question soon as i'm not phone pwnt.

Topic proposal: noncitizens living in the United Stayes, including those not legally here, are protected by the United States Constitution.

(For).

Seems pretty open and shut, no? Like, you can definitively win that one with one short post. Maybe if you change it to "should be" you can have a real debate.

(For).

You mean should be, its a pretty clear cut case, thats why Guantanamo exists in the first place.

5. The Iran Nuclear Treaty should be dissolved and remade - E

Anyone want to debate me on whether Democratic Illinois Representative Janice Schakowsky and her husband who visited the Obama white house 342 times, are Turkish/Israeli agents?

5. The Iran Nuclear Treaty should be dissolved and remade - E

You know I supported the Iran deal until I watched the Sibel Edmonds video in the Janice Schakowsky thread I have up.

I have known since 2011 that Obama isn't what I thought he was, but that Edmonds video was eye opening. Chicago style politics indeed.

We've ended up with a pretty solid docket of upcoming debates imo
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Just a heads up, i'm going to be on vacation mid march / have a few work events -- so may have to delay this one till april if thats cool. Not sure how fast the other debates ahead of me will go and was expecting to be further down the docket.

Noted. We'll move things around accordingly if your debate comes up during that time.

It actually is not, been working a consultant for some years. But I did study International Relations.

oh, sorry -- for some reason i thought you worked in the nuclear regulation field

It actually is not, been working a consultant for some years. But I did study International Relations.
We were talking about German refugee policy in class the other day and I thought about you
My instructor has a colleague that is an immigration scholar there and it made for an interesting discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back