WRDL Debate #2: The Wall: Cold Front vs ncordless- NO CONTEST

So uh, judges should do their thing no?

So uh, judges should do their thing no?
Nah, I am finishing up a closer, then Cold gets to respond. I hope to have it done today, but it takes a back seat to real life. So I will work on it when I am finished with real life closing arguments around 2pm pst today. But I have two hearings tomorrow that I have to prep for as well, and one on Thursday. My schedule is insane right now. Sorry for the delay.

This debate may outlast Trump in office.....

I kid I kid

We do need to wrap it up.

I appreciate that ncordless is busy, but I'd like to put this debate behind me.

raw

In the future we need set time limits and forfeits if people can't make them.

We do need to wrap it up.

I appreciate that ncordless is busy, but I'd like to put this debate behind me.
Today I found myself wondering if you could make it before the year ends. You're right and your words pack a wallop, but man you two take your time.

This debate is a No Contest due to inactivity. It was discussed whether to make it a forfeit, but it was felt that would not be fair due to the confusion of the terms of the debate.

Thanks to @Cold Front and @ncordless for their thoughtful posts and the time & effort put into their arguments.

Sorry the debate didn't go according to plan. Hopefully, the snags hit during this debate will help any future debaters to avoid our errors.

Thanks to ncordless for his thoughtful commentary, and my apologies to the audience for not finishing strong.

So in this thread I learned that even though coldfront said my kid would grow up to be a pedo lover, he may not be the ass I thought he was. :)

See, this is why I always leaned toward having the debate take place prior to publication. Who the fuck is gonna follow the intricacies of arguments that take place over weeks? If you're that ambitious then I suggest Sherdog might be a distraction from greater things. :eek::D

Back