WR what's your definition of racism? How do you spot one?

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Madmick I know you hate it, but let this one slide, no "baiting" just a serious question.
Inb4 "get a safe space bro", I ask your definition of racism, I'm not going to dumb it down by posting the dictionary definition, I really want to know from you. imo I've read some pretty racist shit here, expecially when it comes to cops shootings, stereotyping a whole race for a particular incident etc. I know for sure we got white supremacist posting here. But that's not the point, give me your definition of a racist. And how do you spot one?

I think it varies. When you hate another race. When you think other races are inferior.Finally, when you love one race more than the others, something alot of white liberals are guilty of.

Be being a non-cuck white male.
-every SJW ever

I think it varies. When you hate another race. When you think other races are inferior.Finally, when you love one race more than the others, something alot of white liberals are guilty of.

If you replace "inferior" with "inherently inferior", I'll second this definition.

I just watch what a couple of the posters in the war room post to know what they are up to.

oh yeah? why is that?

Just for the sake of clarity, because one could say that Asians are superior at making money, which is true in America, but this is a far cry from saying that it's true simply because they are Asian.

Just for the sake of clarity, because one could say that Asians are superior at making money, which is true in America, but this is a far cry from saying that it's true simply because they are Asian.
I guess but its not all asians. Its usually a cultural thing.

I guess but its not all asians. Its usually a cultural thing.

Sure, that was just an example off the top of my head, but the fact that it's cultural (not inherent) is the point.

I view "racists" the same way I view religion. It's truths exist only in the eyes of the beholder and their congregation.

It's a popular term because it is untestable, unprovable, and irrefutable. A blanket accusation that can be hurled without fear of discreditation to the accuser, while simultaneously molded to whatever goal is at hand.

There are 2 kinds of racism. One is stereotyping whether it be good or bad. All Asians are good at Math is a good thing but is kind of racist. Any assumptions based on race = racism imo.

There's this new which is a bit more passive aggressive but is not considered to be racist. In fact it's viewed as the opposite and that is those people who strongly believe that certain group cannot be on time (racist thought), therefore, we shouldn't allow anyone to be on time. <---this is how they teach you in liberal schools. I was taught at an early age here in CA to treat everyone the same. So to them, since one person cannot be on time because that's who they are, therefore everyone should be exempt from being on time. They may have a good motive but this whole thing is super racist. First, the believe that a certain group cannot be on time is racist, therefore any action based on that belief is racist in itself.

The 2nd kind is the real kind that people hate which is a hatred or bias towards a certain race based on their race. For absolutely no reason whatsoever, I just don't like you because of your race. Maybe it's your name, your accent, your skin tone, or whatever but I just hate you for no reason.

This got me thinking, if hating someone based on their race is racism, what about liking someone? You know all those Asian fetish, yellow fever etc. Is it racist to like a certain race? I think it is if you only like your own race but what about a different race? What about self-loathing that seems to be trending amongst the White people.

To sum it up: I think it's racist if it is based on false assumption or the belief that these assumptions/facts are true for all. It may be true for majority but definitely not all. Not all Asians are good at math even if 90% of them are good. lol.

Last edited:
I think racism is a spectrum (unlike gender lolz). The way we look at racism today in black and white terms (full pun intended) where someone is either 100% a racist or 0% a racist is pretty silly, and in that way I think "racist" is an antiquated term. If we had a seismograph-like device that we could hook people up to and it would measure their racism, that needle is going to move at least a little bit for every grown adult. Like it or not, we're still very "tribal" beings.

You can have a guy who has black friends, married a black woman, has never said anything racist in his life, supports all the black social justice groups... but when he's walking alone at night, he gets more nervous when he sees a group of black guys walking towards him than a group of white guys, because something in the back of his head tells him that the group of black guys are more likely to cause him harm.

Then you have Mr. White Supremacist, thinks we need to keep the white blood lines pure, worships Adolf Hitler, thinks blacks and latinos are all violent criminals, thinks the Jews are behind everything, actively promotes hateful rhetoric, harasses minorities, etc.

Can you really group both of these guys under the same umbrella of "racist"? It just seems like a ridiculous term to represent an entire spectrum. And of course I have to mention that racism is anyone who discriminates against a person/persons based on their race - it's not a term exclusive to white people, as liberals like to suggest now a days.

I view "racists" the same way I view religion. It's truths exist only in the eyes of the beholder and their congregation.

It's a popular term because it is untestable, unprovable, and irrefutable. A blanket accusation that can be hurled without fear of discreditation to the accuser, while simultaneously molded to whatever goal is at hand.
Either you're very good at words or I suck at them. Took you 2 sentences to sum up my wall of text. Worst part is you actually said it before me :(

A belief in superiority or inferiority of one race over a nother attributed to genetics.

Believing rights should be based on race. Any sort of quotas or unequal standards based on race is also a pretty easy qualifier. Or if you read Huffpost or go to a liberal arts college, being born white is also racist.

So when its scientific fact one one superior at something.... literally hitler ?

finally LMAO.

I have no problem stating that some cultures are superior (my metric based on being conducive to life and stability) than others.

I also have no problem stating that certain groups are on average smarter than others.

That's just reality. I acknowledge it. And I do not give a shit if you label me a racist.

This is actually a very good question. I say racism is when you believe you are superior or another race is inferior based solely on your/ their race.

Or put plainly if you have a problem with someone, simply because of their race.

And right now in America liberals are by far the most racist people

anybody who attacks somebody(mentally, physically, verbally) based solely on their skin color. i dont consider things like "redneck, cholo's, and thugs" racist because those are valid observations on the lowest of low from each race.

Back