WR Meme thread V13

Status
Not open for further replies.
28685860_1007708762719143_5630463743791923931_n.jpg

111 million watched the Superbowl.

Also, Jimmy isn't talking about TV ratings, he's talking about approval ratings, and what Jimmy said is true.

111 million watched the Superbowl.

Also, Jimmy isn't talking about TV ratings, he's talking about approval ratings, and what Jimmy said is true.

The State of the Union is on multiple channels. It was on 4 in my market that I flipped around. So the Oscars has a higher viewer to channel ratio, which means Trump is still the loser.

The State of the Union is on multiple channels. It was on 4 in my market that I flipped around. So the Oscars has a higher viewer to channel ratio, which means Trump is still the loser.

<{vega}>

This thread always cracks me up, people on the left will like a meme regardless of which side it lampoons as long as it's funny but people on the right only like memes from their team

This thread always cracks me up, people on the left will like a meme regardless of which side it lampoons as long as it's funny but people on the right only like memes from their team
People on the left spend most of their time in these threads fact checking or debating memes.

The point of these threads is to have a laugh no matter who the meme is making fun. Some of the Trump ones in here are hilarious.

People on the left spend most of their time in these threads fact checking or debating memes.

The point of these threads is to have a laugh no matter who the meme is making fun. Some of the Trump ones in here are hilarious.

Sorry people on the left don't have the same tolerance and acceptance for bullshit as you do.

The left are catching up in meme shitposting but it took them a long while and still aren't on par yet.

It has become clear spreading information that is untrue is standard practice from the right these days and its at best poor form

The left are catching up in meme shitposting but it took them a long while and still aren't on par yet.

We've always been and will always be better at it. We just don't try so hard to simplify everything to fit into a twitter post. We like nuance and detail.

sweetheart-hasnt-anyone-told-you-anything-you-can-do-i-can-do-better--44bb2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back