WOW! Vid: 2 robbers threaten homeowner and demand he opens his safe (ROBBERS BTFO)

This is the best one of these I've seen, Asian lady gets robbed by three dudes and kills one.

Burglary charges as of now can be either misdemeanor or felony depending on severity. I think any illegal intrusion into a citizen's private dwelling should be a felony.
Burglary is always a felony.

My sympathies to the homeowner, I hope he doesn't lose any sleep over this.

Damn the robbers for putting him in that situation.

Not everyone can handle taking a life.

So if I were able to sneak a sharpened stick into the uk, in all likelihood I could probably bring the entire country to its knees via weapon superiority within hours.
Dont even want to think what someone could do with a red ryder bb gun and small box of ammo.

Last edited:
You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes

Uk_6dcdac_5646276.jpg
<36>

Same here. I carry a nice big hunting knife practically every time I put on a belt. As long as it's sheathed and visible, there's no problem.
Weird not even being allowed to carry a knife just like a little kid.

So if I were able to sneak a sharpened stick into the uk, in all likelihood I could probably bring the entire country to its knees via weapon superiority within hours.
Dont even want to think what someone could do with a red ryder bb gun and small box of ammo.
I couldn't find a quality video, but I suddenly remembered that episode of the Simpson's about having a board with a nail in it

Honestly I feel like if you go into another person's residence without invitation to commit any type of crime, the home owner should have the right to use deadly force. I don't think any burglary charges should be misdemeanor.

The home owner should most definitely have the right to use deadly force. And if he doesn't have the stones to take care of it, the state should jump in and eliminate the burglers.

People need to know that you just can't enter other people's property.

That's actually a problem there (their police don't carry guns so they have trouble taking down people with melee weapons/vehicles etc) and they are now putting SAS soldiers on the street to deal with terrorist

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/undercover-sas-troops-oxford-street-9340948

They were helpless during the Westminster attack without guns

Like the crew from Heat could've taken out the majority of London law enforcement lol

Make the green grass grow. I raise my glass to you home owner.

Back