WOW! Vid: 2 robbers threaten homeowner and demand he opens his safe (ROBBERS BTFO)

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/08/roll-...espread-knife-crime-is-across-london-6623074/

Roll call of death: Map shows how widespread knife crime is across London

pri_39027245.jpg

This map shows the shocking recent scale of fatal knife attacks in London that have seen 11 people stabbed to death in the past two weeks.

Last night a 17-year-old became the latest victim in a recent spate of attacks in the capital when he died after being found on Walthamstow High Street suffering from stab wounds.

The attack came just hours after hundreds of demonstrators marched from Islington to Hackney calling for an end to the bloodshed in a peace rally against knife and gun crime.

The death in Walthamstow, for which arrests are yet to be made, was the fourth fatal stabbing in four days.

It was also the ninth fatal attack on a teenager in the capital this year, according to statistics from the Metropolitan Police, with six as a result of stabbings.

/

Last year 61 people were stabbed to death in London, while 29 people have been killed in 2017, up from 23 for the same period the year before.

Knife crime reached a four year high in the capital with 1,749 recorded stabbings of people aged under 25 in August 2016 up from 1,719 in June 2012.

/

Knife crime across London rose by 24% in 2016-17, according to the latest figures published by the Met Police in April.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Im not going to cheer on people getting killed, but home invasion is up there with rape when it comes to not caring about what happens to the perps.

That being said, people shitting on black people already, stay classy sherdog.

And when it comes to gun control i dont see how the guns being registered would had changed the outcome.

Honestly I feel like if you go into another person's residence without invitation to commit any type of crime, the home owner should have the right to use deadly force. I don't think any burglary charges should be misdemeanor.

This is why you must oppose "safe storage laws".

Your weapon will be locked up and useless when you need it the most.

Always remember the ABC's of gun ownership:

Always

Be

Carrying

-stay safe friends.

when will you get a life and bin that knife!!??

and dont even think of playing baseball

vkyaB2g.png
Please tell me having a baseball bat isn't illegal in the UK. I knew it was bad, but I didn't known it was THAT bad.

Honestly I feel like if you go into another person's residence without invitation to commit any type of crime, the home owner should have the right to use deadly force. I don't think any burglary charges should be misdemeanor.
No burglary charges are misdemeanors, of course.

You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes

Uk_6dcdac_5646276.jpg
Are bike tire assaults a real problem in the UK? Or did the police just mistakenly take someone's spare bike tire?

Car stereo as weapon?

It looks like someone just convinced the UK police to clean out there garage under the guise of a "weapons sweep".

Are bike tire assaults a real problem in the UK? Or did the police just mistakenly take someone's spare bike tire?

Car stereo as weapon?

It looks like someone just convinced the UK police to clean out there garage under the guise of a "weapons sweep".

If you just leave your door unlocked they will come in your house and tweet photos of it to demonstrate to criminals how easy it is to rob people

30913EEA00000578-3416247-image-a-42_1453756113713.jpg

30913EE600000578-3416247-image-a-13_1453752515076.jpg

coventry-police.jpg

>leave garage unlocked
>label all your junk boxes "weapons"
>come home and the bobbies already cleaned out your garage for you

I thought this shit was some kind of a joke but no it's real.

I and most males I know carry a pocket knife every day everywhere they go. I just don't understand why you would give up a right like that.
Same here. I carry a nice big hunting knife practically every time I put on a belt. As long as it's sheathed and visible, there's no problem.
Weird not even being allowed to carry a knife just like a little kid.

Selling, buying and carrying knives
The maximum penalty for an adult carrying a knife is 4 years in prison and an unlimited fine. You’ll get a prison sentence if you’re convicted of carrying a knife more than once.

Basic laws on knives
It’s illegal to:

• sell a knife to anyone under 18, unless it has a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less
  • carry a knife in public without good reason, unless it has a folding blade with a cutting edge 3 inches long or less
  • carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife
  • use any knife in a threatening way (even a legal knife)
Scotland
In Scotland, 16 to 18 year olds are allowed to buy cutlery and kitchen knives.

Lock knives
Lock knives are not classed as folding knives and are illegal to carry in public without good reason. Lock knives:

• have blades that can be locked and refolded only by pressing a button
  • can include multi-tool knives - tools that also contain other devices such as a screwdriver or can opener
Banned knives and weapons
It is illegal to bring into the UK, sell, hire, lend or give anyone the following:

• butterfly knives (also known as ‘balisongs’) - a blade hidden inside a handle that splits in the middle
  • disguised knives - a blade or sharp point hidden inside what looks like everyday objects such as a buckle, phone, brush or lipstick
  • flick knives (also known as ‘switchblades’ or ‘automatic knives’) - a blade hidden inside a handle which shoots out when a button is pressed
  • gravity knives
  • stealth knives - a knife or spike not made from metal (except when used at home, for food or a toy)
  • zombie knives - a knife with a cutting edge, a serrated edge and images or words suggesting it is used for violence
  • swords, including samurai swords - a curved blade over 50cm (with some exceptions, such as antiques and swords made to traditional methods before 1954)
  • sword-sticks - a hollow walking stick or cane containing a blade
  • push daggers
  • blowpipes (‘blow gun’)
  • telescopic truncheons - extend automatically by pressing button or spring in the handle
  • batons - straight, side-handled or friction-lock truncheons
  • hollow kubotans - a cylinder-shaped keychain holding spikes
  • shurikens (also known as ‘shaken’, ‘death stars’ or ‘throwing stars’)
  • kusari-gama - a sickle attached to a rope, cord or wire
  • kyoketsu-shoge - a hook-knife attached to a rope, cord or wire
  • kusari (or ‘manrikigusari’) - a weight attached to a rope, cord, wire
  • hand or foot-claws
  • knuckledusters
Contact your local police to check if a knife or weapon is illegal.

Good reasons for carrying a knife or weapon
Examples of good reasons to carry a knife or weapon in public can include:

• taking knives you use at work to and from work
  • taking it to a gallery or museum to be exhibited
  • if it’ll be used for theatre, film, television, historical reenactment or religious purposes, for example the kirpan some Sikhs carry
  • if it’ll be used in a demonstration or to teach someone how to use it
A court will decide if you’ve got a good reason to carry a knife or a weapon if you’re charged with carrying it illegally.

They just need to follow some simple rules.

2emfqfd.jpg

No burglary charges are misdemeanors, of course.

Burglary charges as of now can be either misdemeanor or felony depending on severity. I think any illegal intrusion into a citizen's private dwelling should be a felony.

Burglary charges as of now can be either misdemeanor or felony depending on severity. I think any illegal intrusion into a citizen's private dwelling should be a felony.
Only if they make it out alive.
Invading anothers mans den should be a death warrant.

Back