WOW! Vid: 2 robbers threaten homeowner and demand he opens his safe (ROBBERS BTFO)

P

Pwent

but they didnt realize it was a GUN SAFE

they came up on him and walked into his garage, demanding he open the safe for them. home owner complies, then pulls a gun from the safe and shoots them both dead. police say he was in self defense and will not be charged

2nd amendment motherfuckers

sol107-cold-dead-hands-ill-give-you-my-guns.-when-you-pry-them-from-my-cold-dead-hands.-t-shirt-2_squarethumb.400.jpg

and I was like..
PEW PEW PEW
merica motherfuckers

youtube embed for poor people who cant handle facebook embeds

I am sure someone from the left will find something to bitch about in this thread

I just hope he's not in trouble since at least one of the thugs was running away apparently

good thing he doesnt live in londistan where he wouldnt have anything more than a butterknife

giphy.gif

Islam is in principle against butterknives, considering butter is most likely not halal, therefore butterknives must be banned.

It's not often that feel-good stories are posted here. Glad to see these two pieces of garbage are gone.

*- for the bitchflakes- I didn't see what their race was, and I don't care. You invade someone's home, you've shown that your death will only be a net gain to society.

Bet they won't try that again....

It's not often that feel-good stories are posted here. Glad to see these two pieces of garbage are gone.

*- for the bitchflakes- I didn't see what their race was, and I don't care. You invade someone's home, you've shown that your death will only be a net gain to society.

imagine what the gun owner was thinking, he was probably thinking "how can i get to my guns and get the safe open before they get me" and then the excitement/relief when they tell him to go open it while they wait just outside tackling range

Well that was the best outcome in that situation.

I hope they died slow and painful.

Probably looking for school clothes and money for books. Trying to get their lives together. SMH at stupid gun owners.

but they didnt realize it was a GUN SAFE

they came up on him and walked into his garage, demanding he open the safe for them. home owner complies, then pulls a gun from the safe and shoots them both dead. police say he was in self defense and will not be charged

2nd amendment motherfuckers

sol107-cold-dead-hands-ill-give-you-my-guns.-when-you-pry-them-from-my-cold-dead-hands.-t-shirt-2_squarethumb.400.jpg

That's what I'm talkin about, bad ass.

Back