Wow! Valentina Shevchenko DESTROYING a punching bag. (Elite Muay Thai skills)

She's incredibly quick and powerful for a female. Has real fast twitch muscle fibers. Not like those female Japanese kickboxers that have such slow ass strikes, and shitty footwork, and slow reaction times.
*Cries racism*

source.gif

when the bag swings back at you it hits harden than Nunes' low kicks.

Or her punches, but that was enough to get her the decision somehow, i thought Valentina should had won the fight tho, but seriously, everyone looks great working out.

This thread is hilarious.

A bunch of basement dwellers commenting "bags don't hit back" while eating Cheetos and masturbating with the same hand.

This thread is hilarious.

A bunch of basement dwellers commenting "bags don't hit back" while eating Cheetos and masturbating with the same hand.
i'm eating spicy chorizo dummy

Very solid job by Valentina. It's very easy to notice the difference in speed, after she decided to drop down to the 125. I think she will use way more kicks than she did at 135. I really like that front kick, spinning back kick combo, she has done it couple of times in MT. Valentina will absolutely dominate 125 until JJ comes and takes that belt.

How is JJ going to take the belt?

Shevchenko already beat her 3x in striking and she's a better grappler.... if anything the match would favor Shevchenko.

She is better grappler but JJ has elite ground defense. Valentina maybe beat her ten years ago, but JJ is totally different fighter now and also the sport is different. It could be very close and tight fight, but i think JJ is better nowadays. Valentina is elite striker, but JJ is different kind of animal in MMA. Maybe Valentina could win, but JJ is only one who has chance against him and it works both ways.

Last edited:
Very solid job by Valentina. It's very easy to notice the difference in speed, after she decided to drop down to the 125. I think she will use way more kicks than she did at 135. I really like that front kick, spinning back kick combo, she has done it couple of times in MT. Valentina will absolutely dominate 125 until JJ comes and takes that belt.
She hasn't dropped down yet.

She is better grappler but JJ has elite ground defense. Valentina maybe beat her ten years ago, but JJ is totally different fighter now and also the sport is different. It could be very close and tight fight, but i think JJ is better nowadays. Valentina is elite striker, but JJ is different kind of animal in MMA.

These threads are hilarious to read. It's like Valentina is already 125 lbs champion.
Cyborg lost to Jorina Baars in muay thai, Baars lost to Dandois by TKO, so Dandois should wreck Cyborg. MMA math with addition of other combat sports is funny af, like people never learn.

Too right buddy.

It's the same 5-7 dingleberries coming into every thread hating on our Girl. You think they'd just ignore the threads if they didn't care for her. I mean, I ignore many threads that get posted on here because they don't interest me.

Yeah except you keep flooding the board with creepy garbage threads like this, putting WMMA fighters on a pedestal and expecting us to flock in here and shower you with praise.

We get it, you beat your meat to Shevchenko. Keep these feelings to yourself from here on out, we don't give a shit.

Yeah except you keep flooding the board with creepy garbage threads like this, putting WMMA fighters on a pedestal and expecting us to flock in here and shower you with praise.

We get it, you beat your meat to Shevchenko. Keep these feelings to yourself from here on out, we don't give a shit.

<{Heymansnicker}>

and she never destroyed anyone in the UFC all she can do is run around doing jack to a decision

Back