Wow, UFC 226 is insanely stacked

Just wait.. i'd bet at least one or two fights get pulled from it. Derek's back might suddenly flare up again when he realizes Ngannou is a better version of himself on horse meat.

Stipe vs Cormier
Holloway vs Ortega
Ngannou vs Lewis

Those are among the best fights to be made in all of mma and they are on the same card. Crazy. Those are all pay per view main event level fights.

A bunch of other good fights and fighters on this card too.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say 2 of those 6 fighters gets injured inside a bus. Too early to say how it happens though...

I want to go live. Anyone know how good the nosebleeds at t-mobile are?

Frankie Edgar needs to be fight ready, to step in if Holloway or Ortega get injured. If the UFC had an ounce of brain they would be readying for this.

Fight announcements should be three people, the original fight and a replacement fighter under contract cutting weight and warming up ready to go at any time..
You are dead right. The UFC are responsible for certain fights never ever happening because they don't think ahead and have a top contender ready to step in.

You are dead right. The UFC are responsible for certain fights never ever happening because they don't think ahead and have a top contender ready to step in.

Yes because fighters want to put in an entire camp not knowing who their opponent is to maybe, but probably not fight.

You know just so us fans aren't disappointed. Sorry princess that's not how the world works

lol you call this stacked? UFC 100 was stacked

Yes because fighters want to put in an entire camp not knowing who their opponent is to maybe, but probably not fight.

You know just so us fans aren't disappointed. Sorry princess that's not how the world works

They could offer those alternate spots to lower ranked guys who would jump at the opportunity + pay, and guarantee em a fight on the very next card so their camp isnt wasted.

It sucks for the higher ranked guy who showed up, but that stuff would be agreed upon beforehand.

Maybe just do it with the PPV/TV main/co-mains and bigger name bouts

As good as those fights are I don't think they alone make the card insanely stacked.

Back