Wow this is really bad for the sport.

Jimmy Jazz

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Somebody could of gotten killed in there, man. People have to start taking steroids seriously. WTF does a barely 30 year old dude need roids to fight a 40 year old man? God forbid someone does die and there are roids in play it would f'ing kill the sport.

If he dies.... he dies....

Ufc has really fallen off lately. It's basically Conor and nobody else smh.

No ones dying. The UFC has too many protocols in place. Get the sand out of your vagina

I didn't read the news. What happened?

Edit: I just read the news

Giant sad face

this is how fast someone can die in the ring.

Good thing the UFC employs a cage, I suppose.

How many head shots are boxers taking in a fight on average compared to MMA fighters?

Good thing the UFC employs a cage, I suppose.

How many head shots are boxers taking in a fight on average compared to MMA fighters?
yeah but there is the smaller gloves. those shots dc took on the ground were pretty bad too.

Time to stop watching all major sports if you are jaded by PEDS.
*yawn*...wake me up when you have a cogent point to make. Netflix doesn't air any of the major sports, so I guess I won't be watching them either way.

*yawn*...wake me up when you have a cogent point to make. Netflix doesn't air any of the major sports, so I guess I won't be watching them either way.

Yawn... wake me up when you can argue against my statement. But I am glad you are sticking to Netflix, so you can continue to live in your la la land world of yours.

Good day.

Yawn... wake me up when you can argue against my statement. But I am glad you are sticking to Netflix, so you can continue to live in your la la land world of yours.

Good day.

I'll take Twain's advice on this one:

Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

Back