wow the biggest news from josh Barnett

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
did any one know josh retired before this all started.

We’ll see.

I’m editing.

What I meant is we’ll see if he goes back in the USADA testing pool and returns. As opposed to just staying retired. Because he still has to do 6 months of testing to fight in the UFC again. LOL. I was thinking it and just noticed I didn’t actualy say anything. The beer is working apparently.

Last edited:
I had no idea what this thread was about and wanted to make a humorous thread after reading "Josh Barnett" where I would ask sherdoggers how shocked they would be on a scale of 1-10 of Joshy Boy failed another drug test.

I guess it happened again

<36>

1. I like Josh, but he's not trustworthy.
  2. Anyone with half a brain realizes he either knew he failed or got tipped off, and just decided to "retire" before it was revealed.
  3. Retired or not, they had a sample on file that had been tested from his active time period.
  4. This is not the biggest Josh news. That would be that one time an entire promotion's survival depended on him staying clean and showing up for the fight -- and he didnt. And people lost their jobs.

1. I like Josh, but he's not trustworthy.
  2. Anyone with half a brain realizes he either knew he failed or got tipped off, and just decided to "retire" before it was revealed.
  3. Retired or not, they had a sample on file that had been tested from his active time period.
  4. This is not the biggest Josh news. That would be that one time an entire promotion's survival depended on him staying clean and showing up for the fight -- and he didnt. And people lost their jobs.
on point no 4. GIven his history that was a very reckless gamble. I wouldn't be surprised if he pisses hot 1 more time for old time sake.

Glad this is over with, now waiting to see what’s up with Big Ben.

4 failed drug tests and people still want him back, thats how shallow the HW talent pool is. Its nuts

He's back!

f213cefbbe0cbe696e5a67eaab24353a.gif

4 failed drug tests and people still want him back, thats how shallow the HW talent pool is. Its nuts

It's always odd how some Sherdogger always gave certain fighters like Barnett and Sonnen a break while bashing others. Hell there are people here who still believe Frank Mirs story.

Back