WOW....Such salt over Teh Chris CHOKING Gastelum

I love how ya'll were talking all week about Kelvin destroying Chris all week.
Then,.when Chris beats him it isn't a real win because he isn't a real middleweight.
I wasn't actually wrong person but he isn't a real mw

That was a really good fight. Kel has been on a roll whereas The Great Weid Hope has been doing terribly. He pulled a big one out the bag and got a much needed and well deserved win.

The "All Generican" is yesterday's news. KG is the future. This is just a minor setback for The UFC's Greatest Underdog!
If KG can stay off the weed during training camps he will be great at 170
raw

I just think it's crazy how both fighters are getting trashed now, before it was KG will dominate, now it's Weidman beat a small MW and KG is lazy and fat. Both dudes are great fighters, ill continue to tune in when either fights.

People saying Chris looked terrible in there, are you F'ing kidding me? He looked the best he's looked in years. He completely dominated on the ground, got the better of every single striking exchange they had, besides the left hand at the end of the 1st for Kelvin, and out striking Kelvin isn't a small feat, by any stretch. The guy utterly dominated him, and no one's outright dominated Kelvin like that.

We saw a championship caliber fighter that just had a rough patch, and was legit in, and winning every single one of his losses. He's back, and those losses were a blessing. Grew him as a fighter, and he's even more dangerous now.

I wanna see a Chris/Luke rematch, then winner gets a title shot. Romero is still heavily int he title picture with a win himself, do if he got one before Chris, or Luke, wouldn't be mad, at all.

If KG can stay off the weed during training camps he will be great at 170
raw
KG doesn't have the mental intangibles that make up a Champion. Weidman does. He's delusional, thinks he's the best in the world always talks about legacy and how great he and his career is and will be. Gastelum seems like he's in the UFC for a good time. He is too friendly, too nonchalant, basically it appears he doesn't really give a shit. These are not the makings of a Champion. Gastelum will never be a real Champion. He doesn't have the ego or the personality for it. I don't even understand why KG was favored to win this. He got beat just like I said he was going to.

The Delusional got the win bit he will never fight for that belt again

TS is right.

People are downplaying Weidman and Gastelum right now. They are both good MWs that have a chance to beat anyone on any given night.

Weidman was having two very close fights with Romero and Mousasi until the knees.

Gastelum stood with Vitor and just sent The Chris flying a few feet with a huge punch.

If people cannot recognize that Weidman and Gastelum are both very good fighters then they dont know what they are watching.

Back