WOW....Such salt over Teh Chris CHOKING Gastelum

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Folks having a hard time coming to grips that Weidman actually IS a decent MW, and just snapped Kelvins streak. Even in his recent losses, he was still competitive.

Yes he got decked, but he ALSO rocked Gastelum, and TOTALLY controlled the grappling exchanges.

He got a legit win that he EARNED, so quit yer

y_shutterstock_33974866-727x522.jpg

Chris got tkod three times before winning against a 170er, he'll never sniff that belt again

Whatever makes you feel better lol, quick to cling to the past when the present is too much to handle huh? Well in the present Chris just beat Gastelum, pass that salt, it goes around the table, those Gifs don't do nothing but expose the bitterness and salt that's flowing through you right now.

actually i havent seen a single thread complaining about this win

The "All Generican" is yesterday's news. KG is the future. This is just a minor setback for The UFC's Greatest Underdog!

It looks like he's on 4 winning streak or so

Whatever makes you feel better lol, quick to cling to the past when the present is too much to handle huh? Well in the present Chris just beat Gastelum, pass that salt, it goes around the table, those Gifs don't do nothing but expose the bitterness and salt that's flowing through you right now.

its-only-game.gif

Anderson fans are hilarious

i picked Kelvin to win by late 3rd/early 4th TKO but i was wrong

i give Weidman props

nice win by Chris
he really needed it

Really enjoy watching Gastelum fight
though undersized he is very comfortable in there
and has power and quickness

Chris started to get some confidence with his striking in the second
and did a real nice job on the arm in choke:D

Gastelum got #wrecked