Wow so Jorge Masvidal fought Raphael Assuncao

You must not have seen his last fight. Pretty hard for the hardest hitter in mma to ko someone when they come out trying to wrestle the best wrestler in the division.

yeah, because every fighter fights exactly every single fight.

Just stop man. The more you talk, the more braindead you seem.

Fedor against a MW named Ricardo Arona.

Speaking of Fedor vs MW, he's 1-1 against Team Quest Middleweights (Lindland and Hendo). Let's see him vs Sonnen and Leben just so he can fight every MW they have.

But he kod a middleweight in his first fight at WW as well ( basically still a LW at the time )

Jorge Masvidal is the most overrated fighter in MMA today.

Fedor against a MW named Ricardo Arona.

You do realize PRIDE's "Middleweight" division was 205, right?

AjEXr.jpg

Last edited:
Masvidal weighed the same as him when they fought. The human body can grow and shrink,

Luis Azevedo once beat Anderson Silva.
Luis is perhaps most famous for being KO'd by Gomi in Pride with maybe one of the best 1-2 combo's in MMA history.
Thanks for reminding me.

<DCrying>

Azeredo/Buscape best lw fight ever.

yeah, because every fighter fights exactly every single fight.

Just stop man. The more you talk, the more braindead you seem.

Whatever b, i fell for rumbles shit before and aint falling for it again. Go ahead and be a fool dumbass.

Speaking of Fedor vs MW, he's 1-1 against Team Quest Middleweights (Lindland and Hendo). Let's see him vs Sonnen and Leben just so he can fight every MW they have.

At this point I doubt he can beat Diego Sanchez.

Stuff like this just gets exaggerated when you act like a modern MMA fan and judge everything by records, weights, numbers etc. In reality if you met Masvidal and Assunção in a pub you'd just think they're two average sized guys. Not a hulk and a newt. If you take a look at the careers of most fighters over 30 years of age that fight below lightweight, they all fought in heavier weights than they do now because nobody promoted lighter weights. In most cases, quality wins out over a small size advantage.

Thanks for reminding me.

<DCrying>

Azeredo/Buscape best lw fight ever.

legitimately one of the best fights in general. Was an awesome fight that's very underrated because the two guys aren't HUGE names, esp to fans of this era.

Think thats bad...I can't believe Barao, Swanson, Teixeria and Dos Anjos lost their very first MMA fight and then have the nerve to believe that they are world class fighters!!! And then for MMA organisations to have them in the rankings...give me a break!!

In other news I used to wear nappies 33 years ago but don't anymore.
Haha you're upset bro? The whole point of this thread is how things change so much and it's surprising.

I just found it funny just that they are both now two top fighters. But top fighters in two very different weight classes. Just imagining assunacao beating Masvidal today is hilarious. The way there bodies are shaped/structure/reach it's hard to imagine them weighing in the same but they did.

Iuri Alcantara has wins over Viscardi Andrade and Trinaldo.

This guy loses to every top fighter not named Cerrone.. idk why he gets so much hype around here

He beat Ross Pearson, Ellenberger, Yves Edwards, KJ Noons, Joe Lauzon, he submitted Michael Chiesa and his "losses" are split decisions. He probably won against Maia, which is a huge accomplishment in itself and Iaquinta. There could be more roberries.

Masvidal has been a weight class hopper his whole life. He's lost to gate keepers in all divisions, but he's more relevant than ever now at his heaviest weight class.
Not really. Dude has done fuck all. Lost to larkin, maia (thought he won or atleast a draw but whatever), beat washed up cerrone, got tooled by wonderboy. He beat ellenberger on a downward spiral. He is a mediocre fighter. Always has been. Fights very conservatively and then complains causes he loses decisions.

He beat Ross Pearson, Ellenberger, Yves Edwards, KJ Noons, Joe Lauzon, he submitted Michael Chiesa and his "losses" are split decisions. He probably won against Maia, which is a huge accomplishment in itself and Iaquinta. There could be more roberries.
That was at lw. Doesnt matter if its split, in the end he lost. He should fight magny or ponzinibbio next.

Back