WOW, so-called Islamic terrorist attacks are actually bought by Wladimir Putin (Fake News Alert!)

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
Liberals' and war room's favorite investigative anti-Drumpf journalist at it again.
After exposing 4chan's /pol as an AI botnet and Antifa as Russian spies, mademoiselle Mensch now discovered what's really behind all those terrorist attacks we're seeing lately.

Friendly reminder that this person is worshiped and defended by the same people who try to act offended over Alex Jones' (stupid) Sandy Hooks theories or quoting info war's popularity as evidence for how stupid the right is.. well...

C-D02lGVwAAhIvt.jpg

Straitjacket.jpg

Fake News like this is disgusting. Standing on the graves of the victim of radical Islamic terrorism to push a political agenda. Why does the left have such a tremendous problem with Fake News?
Her family should consider compulsory hospitalization.

@Pwent

Goddamn, that is some immoral shit. That's about as bad as it gets, like Michael Savage calling armed forces vets with ptsd pussies for seeking treatment.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-cyber-idUSKBN15X0OE

"Beyond the two FBI field offices, FBI counterintelligence agents based in Washington are pursuing leads from informants and foreign communications intercepts, two of the people said.

This counterintelligence inquiry includes but is not limited to examination of financial transactions by Russian individuals and companies who are believed to have links to Trump associates. The transactions under scrutiny involve investments by Russians in overseas entities that appear to have been undertaken through middlemen and front companies, two people briefed on the probe said."

All of this obviously HAS to be conjecture at this moment because it hasn't been put on the official record. I am just telling you guys: there is shit-ton of smoke and there is a HUGE FIRE that is going to get exposed.

I'm putting this on the record for myself so I can come back later and say, "I tried to tell you," and also to give you a place to start researching and connecting dots yourself.

Follow @LouiseMensch on twitter and @Khanoisseur

Look at Louise Mensch's articles

https://patribotics.wordpress.com/2...n-lets-play-chess-louise-mensch-trump-russia/

https://patribotics.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/jeff-sessions-attorney-general-suspect/

https://patribotics.wordpress.com/2...spiracy-putin-catfished-weiner-louise-mensch/

You can say, "this is conjecture" --- I am saying: this is going to be shown to be true in congressional investigations upcoming and then in court. This will all be happening in a matter of months.

>huntermaniac telling people to follow mensch on twitter

This is coming from Louise. She's been reporting it all week.

This is all going down, and soon.

Originally, my prediction was May when everyone said I was delusional. I'm feeling so good about that prediction lately. This summer, it will all come out, for sure.

This is the most clear case where I just spotted the truth, said what it was, and have been proven correct. I had the right feeling on this subject the entire time and that's very comforting to see because of how many people I know and respect who totally missed this. I'm obviously doing something right in my thinking and my perception is accurate.

This whole incident is sooo embarrassing, like, do you know how many people are going to be exposed as liars? People that we're supposed to trust are just lying to everyone. It's insane. Congressmen, reporters, everyone. I feel like a part of it is that this is so unbelievable... people just can't accept it so it's OK that we're all bullshitting each other about this. This is the craziest shit I've ever seen.

>huntermaniac saying that he feels good because louise is proving him right

MORON ALERT

Last edited by a moderator:
Has she always been this way?

she was a british MP, then she moved to new york to be an author/journalist

she has been this way since the MSM has been pushing the russia conspiracy theory idk about her """journalism""" before that

God damn Putin's busy. Where does he find the time?

This Russia hysteria is basically the birtherism of the American left.

This Russia hysteria is basically the birtherism of the American left.
It's worse though.
Birtherism itself was disrespectful to one person, namely Obama. He also was a person of public life, not that it makes birtherism much better but that top politicians are attacked and discredited for political purposes is basically the norm at this point. And he was able to defend himself. There are dozens of good examples of the same behavior on the left, like claiming something's wrong with Romney's taxes, then admitting it was a lie, meant to help his political opponent.

Mensch, however, is disrespectful towards all those victims or Islamic terrorism and frequently names dead people who allegedly were killed by Putin, using their names to advance her radical political agenda for fame and internet celebrity status. The left acted outraged over Alex Jones' claims that Sandy Hooks didn't happen but Mensch's track record in that regard is now even worse.

Liberals' and war room's favorite investigative anti-Drumpf journalist at it again.
After exposing 4chan's /pol as an AI botnet and Antifa as Russian spies, mademoiselle Mensch now discovered what's really behind all those terrorist attacks we're seeing lately.

Friendly reminder that this person is worshiped and defended by the same people who try to act offended over Alex Jones' (stupid) Sandy Hooks theories or quoting info war's popularity as evidence for how stupid the right is.. well...

C-D02lGVwAAhIvt.jpg

Straitjacket.jpg

Fake News like this is disgusting. Standing on the graves of the victim of radical Islamic terrorism to push a political agenda. Why does the left have such a tremendous problem with Fake News?
Her family should consider compulsory hospitalization.

@Pwent

If Vlad the Impalor was carrying out Islamic terrorist false flag attacks, several European cities would be glowing in the dark by now. The guy is the closest thing the real world has to a Super Villain.

If Vlad the Impalor was carrying out Islamic terrorist false flag attacks, several European cities would be glowing in the dark by now. The guy is the closest thing the real world has to a Super Villain.
Too bad we can't unleash him in the middle east every time a bomb explode here. Terrorist would shit their pants.

Only idiots take seriously anything that crazy bitch has to say.

She makes up the story first and then tries to find anything she can to give the weakest support to it.

She is not fake news because she is in no way journalist in the first place.

>huntermaniac telling people to follow mensch on twitter

>huntermaniac saying that he feels good because louise is proving him right

MORON ALERT

I kinda feel bad for the guy. He seems like a decent guy but way too easily convinced, and by bullshit artists like Mensch. Buddy bet someone like $12000 apparently, what an absolute waste of money.

I kinda feel bad for the guy. He seems like a decent guy but way too easily convinced, and by bullshit artists like Mensch.
You get a lot of love and attention with the "I'm a conservative/Republican/right-winger BUT Drumpf is a Russian bot" niche these days. People always want somebody from the other side to confirm their opinions. People like that will then be acknowledged as 'look that's a REAL conservative, I disagree with him but man I can respect that!!!'.
It's a "feel good" relationship for both sides. A couple of posters here definitely fell in love with that.

It is a bit sad to watch really because they don't understand that this fake "respect" will be gone the same moment they actually vote for a "real" conservative instead of just bashing Drumpf because the same people who give them respect hate those guys the same way they hate Trump.

Back