WOW Mozilla joins fight against Fake News backed by philanthropist George Soros

Probably the same way you manage to live with being Alex Jones' toilet paper.
Actually Alex Jones is paid actor with a decent tier production crew, aka paid opposition and disinformation peddler. Sorry to disappoint you. <Fedor23>

Actually Alex Jones is paid actor with a decent tier production crew, aka paid opposition and disinformation peddler. Sorry to disappoint you. <Fedor23>
Wait, you're one of the people who thinks Alex Jones is a conspiracy?

Sweet jesus, you're fucking GONE.

Depressing.

Also, when is George Soros going to kick the bucket? When he dies that mastermind dies too. I mean seriously, this is getting to be more than much.
Soros will live to be 150....that fuckstick is damn near immortal.....

I can't wait for George Soros to die

We don't need the Ministry of Truth

Good thing facts are never in dispute.

"The “Mozilla Information Trust Initiative” comes as an automated real-time fact-checking engine developed by the Full Fact foundation was demonstrated in London. The group, which is backed by Omidyar and Hungarian-born investor and philanthropist George Soros, said its software is capable of spotting lies in real time, and was used to fact-check a live debate at the House of Commons."

Hmmmm... It seems that if such a device or engine was in existence that the creator would have won some type of nobel prize or etc. Why this could exonerate every person falsely incarcerated. It is being wasted on proving that CNN is bullshit.

But I think it is more or less Homozilla trying to tell us what is real and what is fantasy and it is funded by Soros who is like David Copperfield.

I can't wait for George Soros to die

We don't need the Ministry of Truth

I would vote to allow assassination to be legal for one day if he was the prime victim.

Again, you ignore obvious right wing horse shit to attack the left. You see nothing wrong with the executive branch propaganda (that would be literal state propaganda, for those keeping score) against real news, as they call it fake because it's disagreeable. You're the hackiest of hacks. You beg for the authoritarian cock.

You may have to clue me in to what you are referring to and how it relates to my post.

That my post caused you to tantrum has left me scratching my head.

If you are simply referring to how there is now a sort of joke about calling news fake, then yes that exists. Or that there is 'fake news' (assuming to mean misleading, incorrect, constructed narratives, or whatever) then yes that also exists and is not monopolized by a right or a left.

Last edited:
Firefarts
200.gif

smiley.gif

Depressing.

Also, when is George Soros going to kick the bucket? When he dies that mastermind dies too. I mean seriously, this is getting to be more than much.

I'm very surpriseded that nobody has assassinated him.

I'm very surpriseded that nobody has assassinated him.

I'm also very surprised he's listed as a philanthropist and allowed to hobnob and contribute to politicians. The guy has destroyed country's economies to line his pockets not to mention his participation in the Jewish genocide in Nazi Germany. It's beyond comprehension.

I'm also very surprised he's listed as a philanthropist and allowed to hobnob and contribute to politicians. The guy has destroyed country's economies to line his pockets not to mention his participation in the Jewish genocide in Nazi Germany. It's beyond comprehension.

Money talks

He does do a lot of philanthropy, but it is directed at advancing political agendas (which just so happen align with the interests of Oligarchy, such as pushing globalism and cultural Marxism). His philanthropic operations are pretty massive. It's a tax deductible way of influencing society with money.

Back