wow look at this..would she do good in MMA?

Is jumping through ropes and landing on your neck a skill in MMA?

Not gonna lie, I had my fair share of fap sessions to Trish Stratus back in the day

Is jumping through ropes and landing on your neck a skill in MMA?

no i meant she is wrestling good, not just a pretty ring girl and even look @ 3:15 is dumb and everything ,but still shows athleticism passion potential and a heart.

CM Punk did that and other risky moves, without falling on his face and we saw how he fared.

She would do good because WMMA is beyond bad and amateurish, but not as good as Mae Young would do

Does doing well in WMMA mean much is the real question

dunno but id let her sit on my face doe

<8>

How do you show heart when you're acting?

yes it's scripted but it's a cardio demanding sport. most wwe wrestlers have good cardio even the undertaker at his age. most of them are real athletes in my opinion. and they have better cardio than conor mcgregor.

Last edited:
would do good in mma..

my manly ass

sorry, i tried

when you look at the other side of the thing, perhaps professional wrestling being scripted makes their job even harder in my opinion.

yes it's scripted but it's a cardio demanding sport. most wwe wrestlers have good cardio even the undertaker at his age. mots of them are real athletes in my opinion. and they have better cardio than conor mcgregor.

"cardio demanding sport"

well done 7/10

How do you show intelligence when you can't grasp context?
dayum...well that shut him up.
yes she showed incredible heart by finishing the match, performance, whatever you want to call it.
on an unrelated note, tool's lateralus was one of the few CD's i still keep the album art for. amazing album.

Back