Wow, Lloyd Irvin students accused of brutal rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont, because you have made up your mind on something you dont know.
Im defending him because none of you know either, but seem to think you do and are slandering him based on what you think happened, claiming you know thats what happened. What questions?

How do you feel about the Sandusky case?

You dont, because you have made up your mind on something you dont know.
Im defending him because none of you know either, but seem to think you do and are slandering him based on what you think happened, claiming you know thats what happened. What questions?

We're not basing it on what we *think* happened, we're basing it on what the doctor said about the girl, the trials/subsequent convictions, and available testimony.

You're basing your 'argument' on assumptions.

wait this girl knew both guys and trained with Team Irvin? Holy shit, how the fuck did they think they were gonna get away with it?

Good question. Better question: Why did they do it in the first place?

We're not basing it on what we *think* happened, we're basing it on what the doctor said about the girl, the trials/subsequent convictions, and available testimony.

You're basing your 'argument' on assumptions.

Good question. Better question: Why did they do it in the first place?

Am I the only one that things Dev/Dirty/KGB may be one person on multiple accounts? or maybe multiple people with the same shared absurd thought process.

he got the kumite competitors because of facebook.

also, damn maldonado's facebook is getting blown UP with hate

Somebody should copy/paste the facebook comments on here before the privacy setting change and comments get disabled.

The CSI effect. Do people expect there to be video, audio, pictures, blood and semen on everything with everyone admitting to everything???

Almost know case is 100% and yes our legal system gets it wrong sometimes, but for the most part cases are based on the most evidence possible.

Especially with defense lawyers usually making rape victims feel like sluts on the stands and making them re-live the events, its no wonder how much rape goes un-reported.

The real question I have for you is, "why are you defending an admitted alleged rapist?" Especially as vigorously as you are?

Were you falsely accused of rape?

Are you a friend or family member?

Are you Lloyd Irvin Jr?

Do you think slutty women deserve it?

Otherwise it doesn't make sense to me.

Sure would help clear things up if Lloyd would give us the story, wouldn't it?

No to all those questions. What story would you like him to give? There is nothing he could say to help, if he claims he it was consentual hes a liar, if he says he did it hes a scumbag.

devnull and dirtypablo do sound exactly the same.

actually, dirtypablo seems like more of an idiot.

How do you feel about the Sandusky case?

Didnt like 20 kids say he did it? Is that the same as 5 guys saying they didnt vs 1 saying they did?

Again, WITH NO OTHER INFO, if all you have heard is-a woman claims she was raped by 5 guys, the 5 guys say it was consentual. Who do you believe?

Didnt like 20 kids say he did it? Is that the same as 5 guys saying they didnt vs 1 saying they did?

Again, WITH NO OTHER INFO, if all you have heard is-a woman claims she was raped by 5 guys, the 5 guys say it was consentual. Who do you believe?

about 48 people who heard it said "guity" and sent people to prison

Am I the only one that things Dev/Dirty/KGB may be one person on multiple accounts? or maybe multiple people with the same shared absurd thought process.

It occurred to me as well. I kept my mouth shut, but yeah.

its no wonder how much rape goes un-reported.

Yep. I wonder if it's why so many scumbags do it, they figure the victim will never come forward.

No to all those questions. What story would you like him to give? There is nothing he could say to help, if he claims he it was consentual hes a liar, if he says he did it hes a scumbag.

He could've, ya know, left at least.

FOR THE 9000th TIME THERE WAS OTHER INFO. What part of that don't you understand? You're either trolling or being willfully ignorant.

Yes, actually you do. One doctor claimed that rape is the only cause of that, but what about other doctors? She said it virtually never happens due to consentual sex, but most consentual sex is 1 guy 1 girl. What about 5 guys and one girl? Has it been studied to see if a consentual gb could cause it?

The physician also says it's from a woman being scared. Which basically invalidates the men's claims of "she's a freak" and was into it and consenting.

how is this a relevant hypothetical? there is other info, there is a doctor report, and the girls apparently had a busted lip. and didn't one of them plead guilty?

So does anyone know if Schultz was LI's personal driver? I'm not sure it matters, but it would be interesting to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back