Media Wow Khabib Gets Blasted By The Guardian Gets Called Puppet

Enough about Kebab.
There's a new GOAT in town.

giphy.gif

I thought DJ's dance was annoying then this happened haha

khabib was a cuck on his "tour" basically doing whatever other people told him to do, go where he was told to go, very embarrassing for him. It would be like DC visiting with Trump just because he told him to come visit him.
you are an actual "cuck" though so its funny u say that

Haha what an absolute bitch like hey guys come on check out my wife's tit's <45> and you call ur self a man after admitting ur okay with men staring at ur wife's tit's ?

Precisely because I am a man and not some little insecure bitch like yourself, I am ok if men look at my wife.

You sound like a guy who will get cheated on.

I remember plenty of people not liking them visiting dictators. I'd guess several were paid big money for the photo ops. If a fighter making 20/20K gets offered 200K to go do a 1 HR seminar and then take some photos and sign some gloves for a dictator I don't know how much I can fault them for that. Khabib is doing a straight publicity tour.

Khabib is a little different though. He has said point blank that you shouldn't bad mouth religion, nations, families, ect. F&*k that. I'm American. I can say what I want. Freedom of speech MF'er. I'll say whatever I want about your backwards religion, your murderous and corrupt government and you dumb ass dad.

lol ok there internet warrior, freedom of speech means nothing if people dont respect it so u better be prepared for the consequences and back ur shit talk when someone decides to fight u

Liberals and martial arts don't mix. Remember that Oscar speech from Meryl Streep? "Martial arts are NOT the arts."
What a silly bitch.

Precisely because I am a man and not some little insecure bitch like yourself, I am ok if men look at my wife.

You sound like a guy who will get cheated on.
A man who gets happy when a another man appreciates his wife's tit's yup some man you are haha keep telling yourself that. All I need is d1 wrestler to respond and you guys can compete for the biggest cuck title.

A man who gets happy when a another man appreciates his wife's tit's yup some man you are haha keep telling yourself that. All I need is d1 wrestler to respond and you guys can compete for the biggest cuck title.

Some dude's are not insecure about having a hot wife and the fact that other men may find her attractive. I don't see an issue with that. If you get upset because dude's think your wife is hot, then that may lie with yourself and your own insecurities.

Some dude's are not insecure about having a hot wife and the fact that other men may find her attractive. I don't see an issue with that. If you get upset because dude's think your wife is hot, then that may lie with yourself and your own insecurities.
Of course other men may find ur wife attractive that's totally normal it's this mentality of hey u wanna stare at my wife's tit's ? Go ahead...you can't call ur self a man and then say you're happy with men staring at your wife likes she's a piece of meat it doesn't work like that if I'm insecure because Im not okay with my wife being eye candy for other men then so be it but u can't go around calling ur self a man when u show ur wife off to other men haha that's probably why your country has gone soft the bar for morality is getting lower and lower

I don’t recall any negative slant in such articles when Kavanagh, Renzo,Frankie and others cavorted with dictators.

https://www.fightersonlymag.com/features/royal-rumble-prince-turning-bahrain-global-mma-force/

http://m.fightland.vice.com/blog/th...rain-will-be-in-frankie-edgars-corner-tonight

And though many fans squirmed, media said nothing when Conor not only posed with the biggest dictator in the world, but later tweeted a cringey love letter to Putin.

This looks like a classic case of salt and good ole racial bias.

Just so you know @Marc A the guardian is a left leaning newspaper that is known to write (some) very misguided and albeit retarded opinion pieces.

He's getting to travel and meet a bunch of world leaders. Good for him. It has absolutely no impact on the abilities or actions of these leaders.

4 pages and it looks like maybe max 2 posters even tried to read article: it was more about mma scene where yet again fighter is just puppet of politicians,
they mentioned Gus, Mir, Colby, Gracie, Aldo...

Also any Américan talking shut the fuck up haha just one president of yours has the blood of half million innocent people on his hands you guys have actually killed more people then a kadyrov and guess what ? You did it in the name of freedom haha
This and reading members of the UE( and NATO) calling people puppets it's very funny...

The thing is, i dont think you can just reject invitatiom from ppl like Ramzan or sheikh of UAE without consequences.
What kind of consequences would khabib be subject to?

Of course other men may find ur wife attractive that's totally normal it's this mentality of hey u wanna stare at my wife's tit's ? Go ahead...you can't call ur self a man and then say you're happy with men staring at your wife likes she's a piece of meat it doesn't work like that if I'm insecure because Im not okay with my wife being eye candy for other men then so be it but u can't go around calling ur self a man when u show ur wife off to other men haha that's probably why your country has gone soft the bar for morality is getting lower and lower
If you had a hot wife you’d have to deal with it. Without being an insecure or hot headed moron.

What kind of consequences would khabib be subject to?
The worst kind. It doesnt have to be him. Could be his familiy. Like the case with Fedors daughter.

Before I grew up I used to actually consider the guardian as a respectable source of news, now I see it for what it is, a leftie propaganda rag.

Back