Wow, Jon Jones The Greatest UFC Fighter

So, why aren't the steroid abusers winning every fight?

I have never denied improvement in athletic performance. What I am questioning is improvement in fighting ability.

Yeah, you took steroids and you can now bench a little bit more and jump a little higher, but if you don't win your fight, how did steroids improve you? Especially if you never become a dominant champion.

Can steroids make you a better athlete, maybe, can they make you a better fighter? Show me the evidence.
Geezus croist dude, are you mentally incapacitated?

THEY ALLOW YOU TO TRAIN HARDER & LONGER.

That means MORE TRAINING, MORE SPARRING, MORE ATHLETICISM, BETTER RECOVERY, LESS INJURIES etc.
The guys on PEDs are winning a ton. 90% + of fighters in the UFC are on them, not just the ones getting caught.

The guys on PEDs aren't guaranteed to win every single fight, but it sure as fuck helps their chances.

Lets use a scenario:

You have Fighter A & B.

Both are identical in every way; they are identical in experience, height, reach, age etc.
They also both train the exact same way, in the same gym, same coaches etc

But fighter A is on PEDs and fighter B isn't.

Who's going to win the majority of the time?

Clearly fighter A, the one of PEDs.

How does this not make sense to you? Are you just trolling?

I feel sorry for you... You think all the doctors/nutritionists/statics analysis that ban these specific things do it cause of random opinions?
You believe roids can make you jump higher and lift more, but you don't believe they can give you more KO power for striking and more grip strength for grappling and faster reactions for slipping? That's basically the same thing... DO you also believe that there's only one substance called "steroid" that is used? Don't major in chemistry then...
The quote in your sig. is a twisted version of Kurt Cobain's famous quote " I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not."

I'm shocked Floyd would have actually been able to read well enough to plagiarize like that.

I am talking about athleticism. Not mauling. You don't need to be an athlete to maul somebody. This is partly why I don't believe steroids work in fighting.

Just because you can run fast, jump hurdles and throw a shot put far, it doesn't mean you will be the best fighter.

Man, if you don't think steroids work in fighting, then you are retarded.

Athleticism is not just running and jumping. It's also flexibility, endurance, toughness, and strength all applied to a suite of physical skills that take some time to master.

Being tough is not an athletic ability.

Being flexible is not athletic ability.

Couldn't dunk even after years of abusing steroids, but look at these NFL players dunking the basketball. Usain Bolt can dunk. LOL

The best athletes are not yet competing in MMA, so all the current GOATs are just pioneers. They will not be considered GOATs by the MMA fans of 10-20 years from now. Honest.

Haha what possessed you to make this post you sad cunt, your frequently post on an mma board, yet you obviously dislike the sport and want to make fun of it, what on earth does this say about you, you confused little worldly reject.

The goat stripped of title 3 times that has to be a record

The quote in your sig. is a twisted version of Kurt Cobain's famous quote " I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not."

I'm shocked Floyd would have actually been able to read well enough to plagiarize like that.
That's an interesting fact about the quote, but I relate to Floyd's version more.

Floyd's illiteracy meme has gotten old. just a joke 50 cent started about him after some radio interview.
In reality, there are 2 written tests before getting your boxing promoter license.

Jbj could out drink, out smoke, out snort, and out felony any other product athlete. He pisses hot like no one else!

I am talking about athleticism. Not mauling. You don't need to be an athlete to maul somebody. This is partly why I don't believe steroids work in fighting.

Just because you can run fast, jump hurdles and throw a shot put far, it doesn't mean you will be the best fighter.
You’re a moron. Certain steroids improve your cardio, your strength, your explosiveness, your alertness and reaction time, they improve your confidence and make you less averse to risk, the list goes on.
If you don’t think those things affect fighting I don’t know what to tell you.

giphy.gif

Hey TS these shots were already taken 10 years ago. Where the fuck were you when this topic was covered over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Shit thread shit poster wouldn't read again

There is no proof that they do, except for the word of Bro-pseudo-scientists.

When USADA or the State commissions catch a steroid abuser, less than 50% of the time did the steroid abuser win the fight. Basically, steroids abuse has yet to be proven to give any random fighter a better than 50% chance of winning a fight.

Your logic is so horribly flawed I dont even know where to start.

Jones has amazing genetics, look at his older and (especially) younger brother. Jon is an amazing athlete, he was just too thin to play NFL ball, but was a straight killer at 205. Maybe he should have just juiced up with HGH and high end anabolics like the NFL guys do and played D line or OLB in a 4-3.

You are clueless. Bigger, stronger, faster, with the ability to train harder is an advantage. I think that historically most fighters (and pro athletes where aforementioned abilities help. It is the same in college . I don't know how much USADA has helped, I'm guessing quite a bit but the cheaters are always a little ahead of the testers.
Dude knows absolute zero about PED'S I can't believe he is getting replies still.

The recovery is a major factor and pre usada using shit to help you cut + the iv.

Look at Hendricks since usada came in and not making weight.

Hes saying steroids don't work yet Jones is considered the greatest and has failed twice, Anderson failed once and gsp has never tested positive but has all the looks of a HGH user.

Aldo and his piss test stunt, Conor and his strange low levels of test.

Dude is forgetting 90% of people use, just because they didn't catch the guy doesn't mean they are on them.

So, why aren't the steroid abusers winning every fight?

I have never denied improvement in athletic performance. What I am questioning is improvement in fighting ability.

Yeah, you took steroids and you can now bench a little bit more and jump a little higher, but if you don't win your fight, how did steroids improve you? Especially if you never become a dominant champion.

Can steroids make you a better athlete, maybe, can they make you a better fighter? Show me the evidence.

why in the fuck take steroids and risk getting a suspension if they don't help? This is the stupidest shit I've heard all week on Sherdog, and that's impressive

Jones has amazing genetics, look at his older and (especially) younger brother. Jon is an amazing athlete, he was just too thin to play NFL ball, but was a straight killer at 205. Maybe he should have just juiced up with HGH and high end anabolics like the NFL guys do and played D line or OLB in a 4-3.

Jones is too thin for NFL? Lol...dude he's the perfect size and weight for a WR. He's just unathletic lol.

Back